+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pune University document verification process for WES 2018(latest)

Aditya1

Jan 4, 2019
Hi guys

I am coming from overseas to Pune this weekend. I am going to the university on monday the 24th of February.
What I wanted to know is

1. When completing the "Attestation of certificates" from pune university online, do I need to request no of copies to be attested 1 or 2?
2. Do I need all 3 years of my bachelors marksheets or the final year Statement of Marks suffice?
3. I never received the convocation or degree, however, what I do have is distinct 'small' square shaped certificate back in 2005 when I completed Bachelors. I believe this is the Provisional certificate. Will this suffice?
4. From what I have read from someone's experience here, we do not get the attested copies / sealed envelope same day? is this correct?
5. As per new application from 1st of Dec 2018, University needs to post this sealed envelope directly to WES anyways. Should I enter WES's postal address then in the my pune university online account for this to happen? Or would I be asked this at the time of putting documents of attestation??

I apologise for this list of questions, as I am on a strict schedule and only have 3 days in Pune, I need to make most of it. I would highly appreciate , any assistance or if someone pointed me into the right direction.

Thank you guys
@zee2.1 What is your degree?

mkagalwala

May 20, 2017
Hello everyone, I am in Canada and I already have the sealed transcripts with me from long ago.
Should I add the WES Reference number, the WES address and send them via FedEx from here itself?

Also, I've heard WES sends back documents/emails to the university for cross-verification. Does the university reply back, and how do we keep track of that?

Thanks in advance!

shrutigokhale

May 4, 2019
Hello,
I have received a post-graduation degree in Architecture from Pune University, but in their application for verification of mark sheets and certificate, there is a drop-down menu where my PG degree is not shown. Did anyone get a similar problem?
Also, I have my bachelors degree from Mumbai and my masters from Pune so is it ok to send two different envelopes from two different universities at two different times. If anyone has any experience regarding the same ...please help!

May 16, 2019
Hi guys

I am coming from overseas to Pune this weekend. I am going to the university on monday the 24th of February.
What I wanted to know is

1. When completing the "Attestation of certificates" from pune university online, do I need to request no of copies to be attested 1 or 2?
2. Do I need all 3 years of my bachelors marksheets or the final year Statement of Marks suffice?
3. I never received the convocation or degree, however, what I do have is distinct 'small' square shaped certificate back in 2005 when I completed Bachelors. I believe this is the Provisional certificate. Will this suffice?
4. From what I have read from someone's experience here, we do not get the attested copies / sealed envelope same day? is this correct?
5. As per new application from 1st of Dec 2018, University needs to post this sealed envelope directly to WES anyways. Should I enter WES's postal address then in the my pune university online account for this to happen? Or would I be asked this at the time of putting documents of attestation??

I apologise for this list of questions, as I am on a strict schedule and only have 3 days in Pune, I need to make most of it. I would highly appreciate , any assistance or if someone pointed me into the right direction.

Thank you guys
@ zee2.1 >> Can you please suggest if the process worked out for you, I am in the same situation as you were a few months ago! I m based in Austria currently and have no clue what to do, if I could send my friends for this work!

Best regards!

Karim

Shashank915

Jul 18, 2017
Hello everyone, I am in Canada and I already have the sealed transcripts with me from long ago.
Should I add the WES Reference number, the WES address and send them via FedEx from here itself?

Also, I've heard WES sends back documents/emails to the university for cross-verification. Does the university reply back, and how do we keep track of that?

Thanks in advance!
Any update on this?

shraddhaa

Apr 11, 2021
Hello People,

I want to apply for ECA from WES. I have completed my Engineering and MBA from Pune university. I have filled up the for for transcripts. Can some one please help me with the below information
-- For attestation, what all documents do I need to get attested? Convocation certificate, passing certificate and also the marksheets?
Also, while creating the WES account, I have created it with my new name (after marriage) but all my marksheets and degree certificates hold my old surname, does that cause any issue? My Passport holds my new name. What exact name should I create my account with? And is it ok if I choose the standard delivery mode for receiving the WES reports or should I choose the Tracked option?
Would be great if some one can please help me with all the above answers. Thanks a lot in advance.