+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pune University document verification process for WES 2018(latest)

dhokchawle

Apr 25, 2018
Sharing information for document verification done at Pune University required for WES process.

1) You need to create online account for document verification at Pune university site.
at http://www.unipune.ac.in/university_files/sfc_bcud.htm – select the last option in this page.(i.e
Attested Photocopies in Sealed Envelopes )-- create account and then login.

At the bottom of the page there are two links for verification. We need to apply for Degree and statement of marks verifications.
2) filling all information, you will get certificate verification application form --get print out of it. Another thing you will get is bank slip. In pune university Maharashtra Bank branch is present, you can pay here it shelf.
3) Apply online for WES application at https://www.wes.org/ and submit application. You need not pay fees immediately for WES application.Filling and submitting WES application to generate WES reference number which is needed at Pune University for document sealing purpose.
4) Fill in Academic Records Request Form for Canada at https://applications.wes.org/OnlineApp/pdf/ca/International_Transcript_Request.pd
5) Finally list of document to carry when visiting Pune University are-
  • 1) Xerox of Degree Certificate
  • 2. Xerox of All Marksheets/Statement of marks
  • 3. Printout of online application submitted for Degree Verification
  • 4. Challan paid for Degree Verification
  • 5. Printout of online application submitted for Marksheets Verification
  • 4. Challan paid for Marksheets Verification
  • 5. One A4 size envelope (a good quality one, laminated from inside would be good)
  • 6. WES Academic Records Request Form
7) After submitting , you need to collect sealed and stamped envelope from Pune University. Do not open this envelope and fedx it Canada address.
Hope it will help...

Keedah

May 21, 2018
Sharing information for document verification done at Pune University required for WES process.

1) You need to create online account for document verification at Pune university site.
at http://www.unipune.ac.in/university_files/sfc_bcud.htm – select the last option in this page.(i.e

At the bottom of the page there are two links for verification. We need to apply for Degree and statement of marks verifications.
2) filling all information, you will get certificate verification application form --get print out of it. Another thing you will get is bank slip. In pune university Maharashtra Bank branch is present, you can pay here it shelf.
3) Apply online for WES application at https://www.wes.org/ and submit application. You need not pay fees immediately for WES application.Filling and submitting WES application to generate WES reference number which is needed at Pune University for document sealing purpose.
4) Fill in Academic Records Request Form for Canada at https://applications.wes.org/OnlineApp/pdf/ca/International_Transcript_Request.pd
  • 5. One A4 size envelope (a good quality one, laminated from inside would be good)
7) After submitting , you need to collect sealed and stamped envelope from Pune University. Do not open this envelope and fedx it Canada address.
Hope i

Thanks a lot for this I was wondering where to find it, my question is how much is FedEx from Pune to Canada, also can i certify my Xerox degree from India embassy in the country where I currently am?

suket_t

Sep 9, 2018
Hi,

I am in process of getting mark sheet and certificate verified for WES. My question is that since I am in USA, can some one on my behalf go to Pune University with all required documents to submit for verification and also does university need only xerox copy or also original.

appreciate any help in this regard

Thanks
Suket

ashu_h_89

Jun 20, 2018
Heya @suket_t

Yes, anyone can go on ur behalf and submit the form n xerox. But to be safe, better to have a letter of authorisation from you so that they have it in written.

The university requires the originals to verify. You don’t have to submit the originals but you ll have to provide them when you submit the form. They cross check and keep the xerox with them.

suket_t

Sep 9, 2018
Thanks for the response. Is there an alternative to original documents not being carried to Pune University. The person who can go to university does not have the originals.

Can I notarize a set of xerox copies and send the

ashu_h_89

Jun 20, 2018
Hey, as far as I know they ask for originals. But then you can ask someone to go and check at SFC pune (it’s at the main gate)
I think they will be the right one to answer that. I had taken my originals.

Thanks for the response. Is there an alternative to original documents not being carried to Pune University. The person who can go to university does not have the originals.

Can I notarize a set of xerox copies and send the

SUKAN_26

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hey Guys..!!

I have applied my transcripts from Pune university and send it to WES. My profile went on hold asking for the Passing certificate (B.com Degree). The Pune university says it does not issue transcript for passing certificate, Can i apply a duplicate passing certificate or special certificate and send it to WES. Please advise.

ashu_h_89

Jun 20, 2018
Hi @SUKAN_26

You ll get Transcript only for marksheet. So u ll have to get all ur marksheets, passing certificate n convocation attested from the university. Pune uni has a separate process for Attestation (u ll find that on the site).

Hope this helps !!

Hey Guys..!!

I have applied my transcripts from Pune university and send it to WES. My profile went on hold asking for the Passing certificate (B.com Degree). The Pune university says it does not issue transcript for passing certificate, Can i apply a duplicate passing certificate or special certificate and send it to WES. Please advise.

SUKAN_26

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hi @SUKAN_26

You ll get Transcript only for marksheet. So u ll have to get all ur marksheets, passing certificate n convocation attested from the university. Pune uni has a separate process for Attestation (u ll find that on the site).

Hope this helps !!

Hey..!!!
Thanks for your reply do you mean i have to send these attested copies to WES? if so do they give these in a sealed envelope? do you have an idea.

StephenP

Dec 10, 2018
Hi,
I have marksheet and the small certificate of passing but not the convocation certificate. Do I need to have that too or will just these two documents will be sufficient for the verification process?
Thanks in advance!

prateekg92

Dec 3, 2018

Hope it will help...
Thank you for the detailed procedure.

I do have a query though: After logging into the UniPune's BCUD portal, while filling up the form for "Verification of Marksheet & Passing Certificate", do we have to add each year's marksheet details or only final year's marksheet details are required? Anything required for verification of passing certificate?

Also, on the same page, there is a link for online application of Transcript. Do we have to fill that up as well?

Thanks again for the guidance. Much appreciated!

Rangrez

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Thank you for the detailed procedure.

I do have a query though: After logging into the UniPune's BCUD portal, while filling up the form for "Verification of Marksheet & Passing Certificate", do we have to add each year's marksheet details or only final year's marksheet details are required? Anything required for verification of passing certificate?

Also, on the same page, there is a link for online application of Transcript. Do we have to fill that up as well?

Thanks again for the guidance. Much appreciated!
Hi,
Thanks for the information guys.

WES has changed its process from 1st of December. They will accept documents sent by the university only.

Has anyone applied for Transcripts after 1st December. If so, then what is the process(Fee or Form) for telling the university to send the transcripts directly to WES.

Any help will be appreciated.