+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pulmonary Tuberculosis(Active/Inactive)-History,Sputum Tests,6 mos medication...

zengkeidean

Jul 15, 2018
Hello there, Im just new here. I have history of PTB wayback 2014. I've completed the six months medication and then took an X-ray exam after. The result found out a scar and my doctor said it's for lifetime. Last year I took an X-ray again for my employment requirements and it got CLEARED. I'm planning to work abroad this year that's why I tried to take an X-ray exam again just yesterday and it still got cleared result. Is it really possible that the scar would vanish? I planned not to state my history because they are strict about PTB history, but what I worry is what if I am already there and the scar found out, then they will deport me and all my efforts and money would waste just like that. Please help.me decide. Thank you so much.
For me..don't declare because it will ruins everything esp in GCC country they might ban you for life, go to a well known hospitals and check xray again. but please you should take precautions cause by radiation. try an apicolodortic view..good luck

zhaimaine

Jul 17, 2018
For me..don't declare because it will ruins everything esp in GCC country they might ban you for life, go to a well known hospitals and check xray again. but please you should take precautions cause by radiation. try an apicolodortic view..good luck
Thank you so much for the advice. I'm planning to consult a physician and yes to take the apicolodortic view to find out all the questions on my mind hehe. I hope it turns out well so I can continue to apply abroad.

zhaimaine

Jul 17, 2018
I just want to ask if there is somebody here like me with a case of cleared result on X-ray after having completed a medication a few years ago. Because I know a lot of people with history of PTB have permanent lung scar and my physician said it's for lifetime but mine's got cleared..

luna897

May 4, 2018
I just want to ask if there is somebody here like me with a case of cleared result on X-ray after having completed a medication a few years ago. Because I know a lot of people with history of PTB have permanent lung scar and my physician said it's for lifetime but mine's got cleared..
please go to a reputed chest physician
and make a new xray with PA view and consult with expert if he said your xray is clean then explain your case to him what you are trying to do . I hope he will help you .
All the best .

BOBTESS

May 15, 2018
Anyone tell me please , Will file transfer to Home visa office or not during sputum test ? what about Background check during sputum test ?
Please tell me anyone . Thanks :)
Your file will be transfred to local office irrespective of your sputum tes.

zhaimaine

Jul 17, 2018
please go to a reputed chest physician
and make a new xray with PA view and consult with expert if he said your xray is clean then explain your case to him what you are trying to do . I hope he will help you .
All the best .
Thanks for the advice. I plan to visit a physician this weekend and I really hope it came up all well. I already applied for a work abroad and they rejected my application for the reason I had a history of ptb. Wish me luck guys. Thanks.

Clarizon

Jun 9, 2018
Thank yo
As for the second sputum result, get relax, it will come out clear 100%. To me, the only thing you should concern is the delay that is going to cost you, approx. 10-12 weeks. Just be strong in faith, pray to God, everything will be OK.
Thank you darkmater hopefully .Because we had enough of delays it wasnt easy been so worried about this health issue.Congrats for you.

luna897

May 4, 2018
Hello guys,
I give my sputum sample few days ago my sputum did not have mucus . So It contain only saliva and spit . Is it fine ?

Please let me know anyone.
Thank you !!

darkmater

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,
I give my sputum sample few days ago my sputum did not have mucus . So It contain only saliva and spit . Is it fine ?

Please let me know anyone.
Thank you !!
Unless your smear and culture tests are both negative, and additionally, the 3-month-after-repeated x-ray shows no major changes, you can not pass the medical exam brother. Have faith in God Almighty, everything is gonna be OK.

AyeshaShakeel

Jul 13, 2018
Hi ,
My husband 's xray showed a slight thickness so he was suggested sputam test...the test is clear Nd they said they will be another x ray after 3 months ?...so how long do they take after the second xray to give medical clearance ?

anton_gambit_11

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Hi everyone i hope someone can enlighten me on my current situation.

I was required to do a sputum exam because of some findings on my xray. Apparently meron daw "haze" so they want to rule out tb. After 2 months the sputum culture test result came out negative. Now when i did my 2nd xray they saw that the "haze" on my xray was lessened. According to the doctor This was most probably because of the antibiotics i took for another sickness 3 weeks ago. Unfortunately they said there cannot be any changes between the xrays otherwise it will appear unstable. Because of this i was required to do another xray after 3 months to "check for stability".

My question is this. What will they be looking for on the 3rd xray? Theres a high probability that the result will be the same as my 3rd xray since im not taking any medications. Or are they looking for the haze to completely vanish?

I would appreciate any replies and if someine else has experienced this i would love to hear from you.

Thanks everyone.

darkmater

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ,
My husband 's xray showed a slight thickness so he was suggested sputam test...the test is clear Nd they said they will be another x ray after 3 months ?...so how long do they take after the second xray to give medical clearance ?
if there is no big changes in repeated x-ray, by God's grace, he will get clearance just in one week.

darkmater

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone i hope someone can enlighten me on my current situation.

I was required to do a sputum exam because of some findings on my xray. Apparently meron daw "haze" so they want to rule out tb. After 2 months the sputum culture test result came out negative. Now when i did my 2nd xray they saw that the "haze" on my xray was lessened. According to the doctor This was most probably because of the antibiotics i took for another sickness 3 weeks ago. Unfortunately they said there cannot be any changes between the xrays otherwise it will appear unstable. Because of this i was required to do another xray after 3 months to "check for stability".

My question is this. What will they be looking for on the 3rd xray? Theres a high probability that the result will be the same as my 3rd xray since im not taking any medications. Or are they looking for the haze to completely vanish?

I would appreciate any replies and if someine else has experienced this i would love to hear from you.

Thanks everyone.
The "key sign" they are looking for is "stability" which refers to "no changes" or "no important changes" in your repeated x-ray. In other words, if your last x-ray is almost same as the previous one, you will pass the medical.

anton_gambit_11

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
The "key sign" they are looking for is "stability" which refers to "no changes" or "no important changes" in your repeated x-ray. In other words, if your last x-ray is almost same as the previous one, you will pass the medical.
Thanks for the reply! So meaning dapat yung lumabas sa upcoming xray ko (3rd) is the same sa last xray ko(2nd)?