+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PTE visa refused

Rams337

Apr 4, 2019
Hi Gurkeerat. I am going for my post graduation in royal roads University in Victoria British Columbia. Course is master of global management. Have 6 years of work experience. Pursued B.com from DU in 2012.

The PTE requirements stated by the university was 58 in listening and reading and 60 in writing in and speaking with 60 overall. I scored listening - 71, reading - 63, writing - 64 and speaking - 69. Overall 67.

Rams337

Apr 4, 2019
Hi
Please let me know which universities accept PTE for nurse practitioner course canada.

Please replay.

Last edited:

rsaiprasad.08

Apr 16, 2019
Guys, I got my visa approved yesterday with PTE. I reapplied after refusal because when I was refused initially my agent forgot to tell me to send the PTE score to IRCC to verify, and due to their mistake they couldn't verify my PTE and was refused. So I sent the scores to IRCC and reapplied, mentioned all in the explanation letter and got my visa approved with PTE yesterday.

Please note: pte scores have to be sent from the test takers id to education institutions and IRCC for verification. While applying for the visa. And when PTE requirements is asked by College or University IRCC has no issues with it. ( Misconception of many applicants )
Hey buddy, if you don’t mind, can you please PM me your contact details. I have a question about PTE score verification.

Jun 4, 2019
I am also refused 2 times i was submiting m6 pte score they gave same reason to me. They were asking your pte score not verified online peasron site plz help me guys 7681920647 my contct.

Last edited:

rsaiprasad.08

Apr 16, 2019
I am also refused 2 times i was submiting m6 pte score they gave same reason to me. They were asking your pte score not verified online peasron site plz help me guys 7681920647 my contct.
have you submitted your PTE official score card from your Pearson account? As far as i know, you need to submit score card to IRCC as you submit to universities.

Benjena

May 28, 2019
Hey buddy, if you don’t mind, can you please PM me your contact details. I have a question about PTE score verification.
Pls i have search puting IRCC as department and country canada and state as ottawa still it shows error on PTE site. I want to send my pte score to canada immigration. Help me

Benjena

May 28, 2019
My visa approved yesterday. :) Reapplied with PTE (this time it was verified ). Got visa within 8 days. SDS offline.
Pls i have search puting IRCC as department and country canada and state as ottawa still it shows error on PTE site. I want to send my pte score to canada immigration. Help me

rsaiprasad.08

Apr 16, 2019
You need to send it to IRCC office in your country from where you are applying Visa

Sumanpreet$123

Star Member
Jun 12, 2019
Dear all,
There are a lot of misconceptions spreading by various consultancies and agents regarding criterias reqd to get admissions. Those people pretend to be intelligent but not in reality.
Today, I got my visa approval after 9 year gap of study. I applied with my PTE score instead of IELTS. I have applied without SOP also.
All you have to do is try to do it by yourself after refering CIC requirements thoroughly without any external help.

Please help me regarding student visa of canada with pte dear..because everyone says me u should go for iekts instead of pte.i have done pte with64 overall not less than 58. Please advice me..which agent is good?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Please help me regarding student visa of canada with pte dear..because everyone says me u should go for iekts instead of pte.i have done pte with64 overall not less than 58. Please advice me..which agent is good?
PTE Is not accepted in canada yet. I have seen only 2-3 cases where it was accepted but honestly it is very difficult for visa officers to verify pTE results so that why they want IELTS.

a3k1993

Mar 29, 2019
Guys, I got my visa approved yesterday with PTE. I reapplied after refusal because when I was refused initially my agent forgot to tell me to send the PTE score to IRCC to verify, and due to their mistake they couldn't verify my PTE and was refused. So I sent the scores to IRCC and reapplied, mentioned all in the explanation letter and got my visa approved with PTE yesterday.

Please note: pte scores have to be sent from the test takers id to education institutions and IRCC for verification. While applying for the visa. And when PTE requirements is asked by College or University IRCC has no issues with it. ( Misconception of many applicants )
Hi there, Can you please tell me if you sent to your PTE score to local Visa Office or IRCC Canada ? Relly appreciate your help