+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PTE visa refused

Sumanpreet$123

Star Member
Jun 12, 2019
Guys, I got my visa approved yesterday with PTE. I reapplied after refusal because when I was refused initially my agent forgot to tell me to send the PTE score to IRCC to verify, and due to their mistake they couldn't verify my PTE and was refused. So I sent the scores to IRCC and reapplied, mentioned all in the explanation letter and got my visa approved with PTE yesterday.

Please note: pte scores have to be sent from the test takers id to education institutions and IRCC for verification. While applying for the visa. And when PTE requirements is asked by College or University IRCC has no issues with it. ( Misconception of many applicants )
From where did you apply?

harry34x

Jan 6, 2019
Hi, guys, I am coming across with the same problem because I have given PTE exam and has a good score in it but some consultants are saying PTE will be accepted for Visa Approval while some are saying it won't be accepted. Has anyone got Study visa from PTE recently in 2019??

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hi, guys, I am coming across with the same problem because I have given PTE exam and has a good score in it but some consultants are saying PTE will be accepted for Visa Approval while some are saying it won't be accepted. Has anyone got Study visa from PTE recently in 2019??
yes, I found few posts wherein the applicants submitted PTE and visa was approved. The only challenge with PTE is that visa officers cant verify it so you need to give them some info where they can go and verify the results.

harry34x

Jan 6, 2019
yes, I found few posts wherein the applicants submitted PTE and visa was approved. The only challenge with PTE is that visa officers cant verify it so you need to give them some info where they can go and verify the results.
But, I think they take login credentials for PTE score verification and you can directly send the score to IRCC from PTE website too after logging in your account but I couldn't find anything about PTE in SDS visa, which is available on IRCC website.
All they say is IELTS minimum 6 bands each and some Canadian exam score to get SDS visa for Indian applicants.

While SIEC Delhi Consultant assures that they have gotten visa of candidates while applying from PTE especially from Conestoga college and all.

It would have been a great help if anyone who has got the visa through PTE but it sounds too fishy.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
But, I think they take login credentials for PTE score verification and you can directly send the score to IRCC from PTE website too after logging in your account but I couldn't find anything about PTE in SDS visa, which is available on IRCC website.
All they say is IELTS minimum 6 bands each and some Canadian exam score to get SDS visa for Indian applicants.

While SIEC Delhi Consultant assures that they have gotten visa of candidates while applying from PTE especially from Conestoga college and all.

It would have been a great help if anyone who has got the visa through PTE but it sounds too fishy.
yes, there are people who have got visa after submitting PTE but only 0.0001%. IELTS is highly recommended.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hi @Helican today I got refused due to proposed course of study and language ability..
I have applied with Pte ...
Can u plzz help
with PTE, the problem is that they can verify the test report. What about your program? What have you studied and what are you going to study?

H@rmeet91

Jan 23, 2020
with PTE, the problem is that they can verify the test report. What about your program? What have you studied and what are you going to study?
I hv done BE in electronics and communication..
And going for wireless network infrastructure from conestoga college