+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PTE visa refused

rambudha

Feb 14, 2020
This is excellent news that they are also accepting PTE scores so now people dont have to rely only on IELTS. I agree students should apply themselves. Agents dont do any magic.The checklist is more than enough to apply for a study permit.
where can i get the checklist?
would you please link to the steps to apply myself?
I am preparing PTE and will take a test and apply myself?

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020
I am planning for submit my visa file non sds category and I have scored overall 60 not less than 53. I have sent my score to IRCC via my PTE account and also mention my id password in SOP and IRCC receipt attach with hard copy of PTE result.

Do I need to do anything extra ?
Do I need to write down anything on my file ( Front side ) like PTE Case and all ??

Kindly revert back please and Thank you in advance.

Mail :- marmik1617@gmail.com
Whatsapp :- 9727360206

Need your suggestions.

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020
Purpose of visit and proposed course of study, missing marksheet.

Hey there, Have you submitted your file in SDS or Non sds category ?
I think you have got refusal because of weak sop and missing mark sheets as I have seen that with the help of PTE many students have got their visas in 1st attempt but you have to follow standard procedure like send your score to ircc via pte account and mention your id password in sop so they will verify.

Kindly tell me that in which category you have applied ?

Thanks in advance.

maniteja

Apr 26, 2020
I have pte score of 61, no band less than 56. I have visited numerous consultancies. However, many of them informed me saying that canada doesn't accept pte.

Could you please help me whether visa is possible with pte? did anyone's visa is approved with pte? please assist with this.

My mobile & whatsapp number: 8790888957.

Reactions: marmik1617

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
I have pte score of 61, no band less than 56. I have visited numerous consultancies. However, many of them informed me saying that canada doesn't accept pte.

Could you please help me whether visa is possible with pte? did anyone's visa is approved with pte? please assist with this.

You need to consult the school you're applying to

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Thank you for your reply.

Already in the college website it is clearly mentioned saying that pte is accepted.

If college accepts pte will the visa officer approve visa?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5269-applying-study-permit-outside-canada.html

To get a study permit, You must demonstrate that you:
  • meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, including leaving Canada at the end of your studies;
  • have satisfactory proof of financial support:
    • If the duration of your studies in Canada will be less than a year, proof of financial support for the duration of your studies in Canada.
    • If the duration of your studies in Canada will be more than a year, proof of financial support for the first year of your studies in Canada.
  • are law-abiding and have no record of criminal activity (you may be asked to provide a Police Clearance Certificate);
  • will not be a risk to the security of Canada;
  • are in good health (a medical examination may be requested);
  • will produce additional documents requested by the officer to establish your admissibility.

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020

Kindly ping me on 9727360206 as I have got admission with the help of PTE and now ready to put my application after lockdown.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017

search the forum and you will find that students did get their study permit approved with PTE but better to go for IELTS. With PTE, the challenge is verifying the results on the PTE site.

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020
Guys, I got my visa approved yesterday with PTE. I reapplied after refusal because when I was refused initially my agent forgot to tell me to send the PTE score to IRCC to verify, and due to their mistake they couldn't verify my PTE and was refused. So I sent the scores to IRCC and reapplied, mentioned all in the explanation letter and got my visa approved with PTE yesterday.

Please note: pte scores have to be sent from the test takers id to education institutions and IRCC for verification. While applying for the visa. And when PTE requirements is asked by College or University IRCC has no issues with it. ( Misconception of many applicants )
Hey there, Can Please forward your SOP so I will compare make necessary changes in my Sop. Kindly forward it on marmik1617@gmail.com or 9727360206. Thank you in advance.

rohit@001

May 4, 2022
Guys, I got my visa approved yesterday with PTE. I reapplied after refusal because when I was refused initially my agent forgot to tell me to send the PTE score to IRCC to verify, and due to their mistake they couldn't verify my PTE and was refused. So I sent the scores to IRCC and reapplied, mentioned all in the explanation letter and got my visa approved with PTE yesterday.

Please note: pte scores have to be sent from the test takers id to education institutions and IRCC for verification. While applying for the visa. And when PTE requirements is asked by College or University IRCC has no issues with it. ( Misconception of many applicants )

hlo bro can we send Pte score from Pte portal before file lodge in ambassy actually I send my score card today and I am going to lodge my while tomorrow or day after tomorrow ?