+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD processing time from India

mmayank

Dec 4, 2017
well if your doing it from vfs delhi then it should be easy and fast , it usually takes 7-10 working days , but vfs chandigarh is fucked up , its allready 20 days ,still no news
Hi, did you get it yet? I too applied on 7 Nov, still did not get it.

MUSTAFACAN

Mar 14, 2011
Any Update guys?

Mine 80 days completed and still no news . They are not even replyI ng to emails .

Are they in love with my application?;)

nwz_shaikh

Oct 31, 2017
Hi,
If you are applying for PRTD when you haven’t received your first PR card, i.e. not the case of humanitarian and compassionate grounds, how much time does New Delhi vfs take?

Thanks

MUSTAFACAN

Mar 14, 2011
Hi,
If you are applying for PRTD when you haven’t received your first PR card, i.e. not the case of humanitarian and compassionate grounds, how much time does New Delhi vfs take?

Thanks[/QUOTE
Y will anyone do so:p

I applied on Humanitarian Grounds as I din't fullfil RO . I had health problems.

By the way guys plz update ur status.
Thank You

nwz_shaikh

Oct 31, 2017
Hi,
Because I had to leave Canada before I received my PR card, and now want to be back to Canada. But I don’t have my PR card with me.
So I will have to apply for PRTD...

raknair

Feb 3, 2017
Hello Everyone ,

Just an update on the Processing time of PRTD from New Delhi(VFS), India.

I applied the PRTD on 15th Jan 2016 and received the stamped PRTD visa on 21st Jan 2016. So total of 5 working days

Thanks
Prince Pal

Hi...can yo please share the fees as well for the PRTD....thks

rockytg

Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Doc's Request.
22-Apr-2016, Additional Doc Request 13-July-2016
Nomination.....
29-July-2016
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2016
Med's Done....
22 August, further tests 18 Sep, 11 Oct Meds passed
Passport Req..
06-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2017
LANDED..........
Jun 2017

ruldamaan

Dec 14, 2017
Hello,

I became Permanent Resident on 01-Nov-2017 and stayed in Canada for 14 days and came back to India on 14th Nov due to my employment in India. My PR card is still in progress in Canada. I am now looking to apply for PRTD in Feb 2018 so that I can fly back to Canada by end of March 2018. Please tell me Am I eligible to apply for PRTD? What is the processing time for PRTD? And what is its validity?

Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

MUSTAFACAN

Mar 14, 2011
Hello,

I became Permanent Resident on 01-Nov-2017 and stayed in Canada for 14 days and came back to India on 14th Nov due to my employment in India. My PR card is still in progress in Canada. I am now looking to apply for PRTD in Feb 2018 so that I can fly back to Canada by end of March 2018. Please tell me Am I eligible to apply for PRTD? What is the processing time for PRTD? And what is its validity?

Please help me.

Thanks in advance.
I hope you will receive ur PR Card before February. I guess you have given address of someone you know for receiving PR Card. Ask them to mail you once they receive .

Yes you can apply for PRTD and normal processing time is 25 Days .

Reactions: ruldamaan

ruldamaan

Dec 14, 2017
I hope you will receive ur PR Card before February. I guess you have given address of someone you know for receiving PR Card. Ask them to mail you once they receive .

Yes you can apply for PRTD and normal processing time is 25 Days .
Thanks for the reply @MUSTAFACAN I checked on forum that PR card can be sent via courier but there is always a risk involved that customs may seize it. I can not take chance with that. Do you know what is the validity of PRTD? and Should i apply now for it or in Feb since I am looking to fly back to Canada in early April 2018.