+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD processing time from India

ganeshjuly5

Nov 2, 2019
I applied prtd on October 11 they sent my application to banglore office after four days ,I got call from banglore to submit solemn declaration I wish to know how long processing time I suppose to travel in a couple of weeks
Can Some body help me in this ?

ganeshjuly5

Nov 2, 2019
I applied PRTD VFS Ahmedabad and they sent my application to Banglore on 18th September,till i am waiting for PRTD.w this time period i requested for solemn declaration request and i send it by fax and reply on the email from Banglore.
I Need to know that what is the processing time after this solemn declaration?
Do u got prtd ?
I applied PRTD VFS Ahmedabad and they sent my application to Banglore on 18th September,till i am waiting for PRTD.w this time period i requested for solemn declaration request and i send it by fax and reply on the email from Banglore.
I Need to know that what is the processing time after this solemn declaration?

Do u got prtd ? How many days ?

ramrakeshasn

Jun 3, 2013
Hello, I lost my PRTD while I was in Vacation in Hyderabad India. I applied for a PRTD visa on October 21st and Got Additional Documents Request on October 25th and went to VFS and Submitted on 29th October and till now no Update. I tried calling VFS they only say its in processing. Anyone has any idea when i will get my PRTD?

ganeshjuly5

Nov 2, 2019
Hello, I lost my PRTD while I was in Vacation in Hyderabad India. I applied for a PRTD visa on October 21st and Got Additional Documents Request on October 25th and went to VFS and Submitted on 29th October and till now no Update. I tried calling VFS they only say its in processing. Anyone has any idea when i will get my PRTD?
My case
SUBMITTED OCT 11 VFS CHENNAI NOV 11 PASSPORT DISPATCHED WITH ONE YEAR MULTIPLE ENTRY
IT MAY TAKE 25 WORKING DAYS