FReza

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Category........
FSW
Greetings,

I would like to know:

1) How to apply for PRTD from Dubai?
2) How long does it takes to get the document?
3) How long is the eligibility? Like when does the validity expires for entry?
4) How much will it cost?

Appreciate your inputs. Thanks in advance

Goldenita

Jun 29, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for your reply, but i couldn't find the answers to my ques in the link provided. Can someone be more specific or share their experience of PRTD?
Hi, did u apply for PRTD from Dubai.. I am in the same situation.. did it get approved how long did it take what was the validity of prtd..

FReza

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi, did u apply for PRTD from Dubai.. I am in the same situation.. did it get approved how long did it take what was the validity of prtd..
Hi, I delayed my travel. haven't applied for it yet.
Let me know the process as well if you do it

FReza

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Category........
FSW
No. I didnt received my first PR card and i traveled out of the country. Thus will be needing a PRTD when returning back.
Do let me know when you receive the PRTD about its expiry duration.

waiting prtd

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
sure i will update you once i got the document
No. I didnt received my first PR card and i traveled out of the country. Thus will be needing a PRTD when returning back.
Do let me know when you receive the PRTD about its expiry duration.

mini87

Jun 19, 2018
yes after 5 months
Was yours a complicated case or straight forward one? I mean did you meet the residency requirement or was it on humanitatrian grounds or something? Been two months since I applied and I’ve been badgering them sending requests for urgent processing due to medical reasons but it falls on deaf ears. Literally no one cares. I keep having to exit and re enter the country and keep getting visit visas for me and my kids. Not to mentioned flight change fees that I have to pay to etihad. Going bankrupt but no one seems to care.

waiting prtd

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
Was yours a complicated case or straight forward one? I mean did you meet the residency requirement or was it on humanitatrian grounds or something? Been two months since I applied and I’ve been badgering them sending requests for urgent processing due to medical reasons but it falls on deaf ears. Literally no one cares. I keep having to exit and re enter the country and keep getting visit visas for me and my kids. Not to mentioned flight change fees that I have to pay to etihad. Going bankrupt but no one seems to care.
i do meet the residency obligation, i just lost my PR card during my travel... its a really frustating process .gud luck

selvayatra

Feb 5, 2019
Hi,

Can anyone hint on how long the PRTD will be valid for? Also, will it be valid for single entry or multiple entry?

Thanks.