+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD online application via PR portal

keroubunny

Jan 10, 2017
Hi Everyone!!

I submitted my PRTD application on June 16, 2023 - urgent request, I provided them my iterinary with June 28,2023 as flight date going back to Toronto, and I am due to be back to work on July 4th. Unfortunately I forgot to include proof that I am due to be back for work on July 4th. Do you guys have any idea how long will it take again for IRCC to resume processing the request for incomplete application?I’m applying from Philippines. Thank you.

Sss2004

Jun 10, 2023
Hello Everyone,

Can someone please tell me is it possible that it will take more than 2 months for PRTD application because it's been 2 nd half month now but i haven't received anything

Thank you

Shatami89

May 29, 2023
Hello Everyone,

Can someone please tell me is it possible that it will take more than 2 months for PRTD application because it's been 2 nd half month now but i haven't received anything

Thank you
hi,
try calling IRCC. they can see where your demand is. have you linked your request to your CIC account?

Sss2004

Jun 10, 2023
hi,
try calling IRCC. they can see where your demand is. have you linked your request to your CIC account?
yes i had filled the web form and got an email that (We’re experiencing a high volume of requests, so our response may be delayed. We’ll respond to your inquiry as soon as possible)

what is the total processing time of PRTD application?

Thanks

Tubsmagee

Jul 2, 2016
I am outside canada . Can't call as its shows (Automated telephone service (in Canada only) ) I had subitted my file thru online portal already
Were you compliant with residency obligation, or were there any potential Ted flags in your application? Mine took 14 days from submission to request for passport, and I was accompanying a Canadian citizen overseas.

Regarding calling IRCC, using the Fongo app works.

Mekalie

Jul 28, 2023
Following from this thread
I lodged my prtd request July 8 (now august 9) and the icon ‘submitted’ still hi lighted and no further communication.
How can I even track this further? I have already extended flights another 4 weeks.
I am stranded outside of Canada and my children begin school in September.
Any helpful suggestions?
Please provide addresses/emails/nphone numbers/next step with your reply.
Thank you so much

Star Member
Feb 17, 2014
Were you compliant with residency obligation? Is it urgent request when you submit? you can call 18882422100 to ask someone check for you

Mekalie

Jul 28, 2023
Yes, compliant with amount of days to qualify
(I actually also have applied for renewal of my PR card before leaving Canada - no word on that paper/mail application either)
I attached medical note from doctor to both applications.
Thank you for providing a number - I will try that and continue to wait for any sign or any communication as to any progress or any issue. It is the not knowing if it has been seen and twiddling of thumbs as my deadline of school looms for my children. My husband also is anxiously waiting at home in Toronto for his family.
Thank you for replying.

gally

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
Doc's Request.
10-03-2011
AOR Received.
07-02-2011
Med's Done....
07-12-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2011
Following from this thread
I lodged my prtd request July 8 (now august 9) and the icon ‘submitted’ still hi lighted and no further communication.
How can I even track this further? I have already extended flights another 4 weeks.
I am stranded outside of Canada and my children begin school in September.
Any helpful suggestions?
Please provide addresses/emails/nphone numbers/next step with your reply.
Thank you so much
I’m not sure the ‘submitted’ button will change - I have been through l the process where they asked for a copy of my passport, then weeks later I got passport request letter and now I have received PRTD and the status remains unchanged still on ‘submitted’

Star Member
Feb 17, 2014
I’m not sure the ‘submitted’ button will change - I have been through l the process where they asked for a copy of my passport, then weeks later I got passport request letter and now I have received PRTD and the status remains unchanged still on ‘submitted’
how long have you waitted to get the request for passport

1234lo

Aug 31, 2023
Was this resolved. I am also facing a similar issue:

Applied for my Wife on the 19th April
Today 26th April I see there is an update on the status stating incomplete application.

Hi
Did your wife get PRTD and how long it took for her ? Did you apply again? I'm in same situation that incomplete application but can't able to view my application
Thank you