+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD MANILA

Jajaja08

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
so I’m back! To give information about the processing of PRTD in Manila.

I arrived at Naia around 7am last APRIL 24 2018 TUESDAY and went straight to Visa office. I chose passport Pick up and SMS service and paid less than 800 pesos.

Because it was holiday on May 1st, they informed me that my passport can be collected on MAY 2nd around 11am.

Applied - APRIL 24 2018
Approved - APRIL 30 2018
Notification - MAY 2 2018
Pick up - MAY 3 2018

Goodluck !!

mcaranay

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
07-26-2017
Passport Req..
09-05-2017
Wow nice and conggrats! May i know where is that VISA office you went directly?

Is this the address?

Address:
Canada Visa Application Centre
VFS Services Phils. Pvt. Inc.
Mezzanine Floor Ecoplaza Bldg.
Chino Roces Ave Ext.
Makati city 1231
Philippines

Jajaja08

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Wow nice and conggrats! May i know where is that VISA office you went directly?

Is this the address?

Address:
Canada Visa Application Centre
VFS Services Phils. Pvt. Inc.
Mezzanine Floor Ecoplaza Bldg.
Chino Roces Ave Ext.
Makati city 1231
Philippines
Yes that one

mcaranay

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
07-26-2017
Passport Req..
09-05-2017
Yes that one
Thanks po. I have some additional questions....

1. For that PRTD, was it a paper based application?
2. Do VAC Manila provide all the forms needed? Or you bring printed copies?
3. Please confirm of correct. Im following this checklist:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/application-permanent-resident-travel-document.html

I was assuming you prepared all the necessary documents ahead of time and brought everything when you went there. Just want to make sure because I'm not used to Paper applications as Ive been using CIC online.

Jajaja08

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Thanks po. I have some additional questions....

1. For that PRTD, was it a paper based application?
2. Do VAC Manila provide all the forms needed? Or you bring printed copies?
3. Please confirm of correct. Im following this checklist:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/application-permanent-resident-travel-document.html

I was assuming you prepared all the necessary documents ahead of time and brought everything when you went there. Just want to make sure because I'm not used to Paper applications as Ive been using CIC online.
Yes to paper application.
Well you can go there and do it online and print out I believe but there’s fee.
Whatever requirements that is written on the website was all I submitted.
And yes, I prepared everything just so the moment i land to manila, my first stop is the VAC since I don’t have any idea how long will it take and i only stayed there less than 2 weeks.

mcaranay

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
07-26-2017
Passport Req..
09-05-2017
Yes to paper application.
Well you can go there and do it online and print out I believe but there’s fee.
Whatever requirements that is written on the website was all I submitted.
And yes, I prepared everything just so the moment i land to manila, my first stop is the VAC since I don’t have any idea how long will it take and i only stayed there less than 2 weeks.
Thanks a lot. God Bless.

Fhil31

Jul 11, 2018
Hi I believe you can help me with thia. I been here in the philipines for morethan a year now anf my pr card was expired. I trying fix it everytime i making pamentvtrue website for my PRTD it always ask my gckey and after there looking for a canadian debit card. And unfortunately may card are not working anymore. Is there any alternative way of payment or can i also make a payment to vfs via cash. Please help me.. And also aside from $50 payment is there any or any processing fee aside from that,. Thank you

mcaranay

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
07-26-2017
Passport Req..
09-05-2017
Hi I believe you can help me with thia. I been here in the philipines for morethan a year now anf my pr card was expired. I trying fix it everytime i making pamentvtrue website for my PRTD it always ask my gckey and after there looking for a canadian debit card. And unfortunately may card are not working anymore. Is there any alternative way of payment or can i also make a payment to vfs via cash. Please help me.. And also aside from $50 payment is there any or any processing fee aside from that,. Thank you
To be honest I don't have a first hand experience to answer your inquiry but these surely does says it clearly:

Is there any alternative way of payment or can i also make a payment to vfs via cash. -- Online Only
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=060&top=10

And also aside from $50 payment is there any or any processing fee aside from that,. Thank you -- Should be $50 only if you are doing it by yourself.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=059&top=10

Now what I suggest is call VFS to clarify and ask if there is another way indeed to "Apply PRTD and Pay the fees" thru them. In this case, if they will do it for you, there might be a "processing fee" involved. I honestly do not know.

https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Philippines/contact_us.html#manila

Elias0205

Aug 17, 2018
so I’m back! To give information about the processing of PRTD in Manila.

I arrived at Naia around 7am last APRIL 24 2018 TUESDAY and went straight to Visa office. I chose passport Pick up and SMS service and paid less than 800 pesos.

Because it was holiday on May 1st, they informed me that my passport can be collected on MAY 2nd around 11am.

Applied - APRIL 24 2018
Approved - APRIL 30 2018
Notification - MAY 2 2018
Pick up - MAY 3 2018

Goodluck !!
Can i ask po? How po mag apply ng prtd. Online po ba siya or walk-in and ano ano po ung mga requirements na kailangan? kasi wala pa akong pr card and uwi ko sa sept 3 and ang flight ko ay sa sept 15 aabot kaya siya? Thanks!

Last edited:

Elias0205

Aug 17, 2018
To be honest I don't have a first hand experience to answer your inquiry but these surely does says it clearly:

Is there any alternative way of payment or can i also make a payment to vfs via cash. -- Online Only
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=060&top=10

And also aside from $50 payment is there any or any processing fee aside from that,. Thank you -- Should be $50 only if you are doing it by yourself.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=059&top=10

Now what I suggest is call VFS to clarify and ask if there is another way indeed to "Apply PRTD and Pay the fees" thru them. In this case, if they will do it for you, there might be a "processing fee" involved. I honestly do not know.

Goodluck !!
Can i ask po? How po mag apply ng prtd. Online po ba siya or walk-in and ano ano po ung mga requirements na kailangan? kasi wala pa akong pr card and uwi ko sa sept 3 and ang flight ko ay sa sept 15 aabot kaya siya? Thanks!

Elias0205

Aug 17, 2018
Goodluck !!

mcaranay

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
07-26-2017
Passport Req..
09-05-2017
Goodluck !!
Please refer or read above as discussed on the thread to answer your inquiries.

Question:
Uwi ko sa Sept 3 ---- Pilipinas? o Canada?
flight ko sept 15 ---- Papunta Pilipinas? Pa-Canada?

Kung nasa Pilipinas po kayo:
Call local VFS or check the Manila Contact number on this site

Mas accurate po kung kayo mismo tumawag casi depende sa workload nila at ng IRCC/CIC.

Elias0205

Aug 17, 2018
Please refer or read above as discussed on the thread to answer your inquiries.

Question:
Uwi ko sa Sept 3 ---- Pilipinas? o Canada?
flight ko sept 15 ---- Papunta Pilipinas? Pa-Canada?

Kung nasa Pilipinas po kayo:
Call local VFS or check the Manila Contact number on this site

Mas accurate po kung kayo mismo tumawag casi depende sa workload nila at ng IRCC/CIC.
Uuwi po ng pinas ng sept 3 tapos kukuha po ng prtd and flight po pabalik ng canada is sept 15 aabot po ba kaya yung processing time? dito po kami sa vfs mag aaply eh

Elias0205

Aug 17, 2018
Hi Good afternoon, can i ask what should i answer to this question ? hindi naman po ako na-accompanied ng canadian citizen nung nasa pilipinas pako should i answer no? and leave it blank / write n/a (not applicable)

JayjayV

Aug 19, 2018
Hi Jajaja,
So you dated your application form po on the day you arrived in PH? April 24, 2018? Kasi we are planning to go straight to visa office after we arrive in Manila. So we will have our docs ready and on hand before our flight. Our flight to PH is Aug 20, and we will arrive in PH Aug 22. So can I date the forms Aug 22? or I can date it Aug 20 the day I will leave for PH?

And regarding Question#8: “Date and place you became a resident in Canada”. Our COPR indicates “via 5135” which I think is the code for Vancouver Airport. But my destination is Winnipeg. Should I answer Vancouver because that is the port of entry?