+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD MANILA

JayjayV

Aug 19, 2018
Hi Good afternoon, can i ask what should i answer to this question ? hindi naman po ako na-accompanied ng canadian citizen nung nasa pilipinas pako should i answer no? and leave it blank / write n/a (not applicable)
Same question. It is our first time to travel outside of Canada in 12yrs. I, my wife and daughter have expired PRs. We need to travel to Pinas to attend a funeral of an immediate family. So I also dont know if we have to fill out this form. Please help.

mcaranay

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
07-26-2017
Passport Req..
09-05-2017
Uuwi po ng pinas ng sept 3 tapos kukuha po ng prtd and flight po pabalik ng canada is sept 15 aabot po ba kaya yung processing time? dito po kami sa vfs mag aaply eh
Based on @Jajaja08 's experience, less than 10 days nya po nakuha. May nabasa din ako dati parang 4 days long nakuha nya. Depende talaga sa workload cguro. Patawagan nyo po kung gaano katagal/ilang days angicommit ng VFS to process PRTD at the moment.

Sharpie

Jun 28, 2018
Hello guys. I have a question.
I know the documents stated on the document checklists were clear.
I am wondering what documents did you submitted. I gathered all of my docs ie bank statements, credit card statements and notice of assessment and school records. It resulted to a thick pile of documents.

In your experience, is it okay if I just submitted my Notice of Assessments and T4s since it would show clearly that I was in Canada for the 5 years immediately prior my application?

Thank you.

mcaranay

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
07-26-2017
Passport Req..
09-05-2017
I am wondering what documents did you submitted. I gathered all of my docs ie bank statements, credit card statements and notice of assessment and school records. It resulted to a thick pile of documents.

In your experience, is it okay if I just submitted my Notice of Assessments and T4s since it would show clearly that I was in Canada for the 5 years immediately prior my application?

Thank you.
Hi Sharpie,

I would like to ask first in order to understand the prelude of your story, is this related to PRTD or another topic?

Pinoy36

Oct 16, 2018
Help nmm po, nagmedical po aq nung AUG 3 2018, at nirequest pa ulet aq ng Psycho Evaluation interview nung aug 30, 2018, mahigit 2 months na po sinula ng magmedical aq pero wala pa balita sa visa q. Gaano po katagal ang waiting period ng working visa?

Charm04

Dec 7, 2018
Hi! I just wanna know if anyone knew how to apply PRTD in Manila? Is it by appointment or they accept walk in too? If it's by appintment how to do it? Thank you so much!

Reactions: Babyjeanfronda86

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi! I just wanna know if anyone knew how to apply PRTD in Manila? Is it by appointment or they accept walk in too? If it's by appintment how to do it? Thank you so much!
The best source is contact them directly!

Feb 28, 2019
Just wanna ask if applying PRTD in Manila do i need to get appointment or just walk in? And what are the requirements? Thank you hope somebody will give me an answer

Feb 28, 2019
hello poh.. kapag maga apply poh ng PRTD s Manila kailangan poh b mag pa appointment or walk in lang poh? At ano poh mga requirements? Salamat poh s makakasagot at makakatulong

andrea1217

Jul 19, 2019
ask ko lang po sana any update s september 2018 applicant spousal sponsorship. running 11 mos n po kasi ung application ko wala parin update medical passed n po wait ko nlng ppr. tnx po!

vaviene

Aug 19, 2019
Hello,

magaapply po ako ng PRTD this Feb. Question po sa nakapagapply na. Ano po binigay nyo na supporting documents sa proof of residency? I am thinking to provide my Notice of Assessment and bank statements (do I really need to print my 3 years monthly statemnts?) thanks po sa sasagot!

vaviene

Aug 19, 2019

Thank you.

Hello,

Ano po binigay nyo na documents? As in lahat ng bank statements?

Cloie_qt

Feb 13, 2020
Hi po.. Any updates on the processing time for prtd at this time.. Meron pa din po ba nakakuha in 4 days? Maraming salamat po sa sasagot..