+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prtd application

Kiran preet bedi

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
I have recently applied for PRTD on 21st June 2022 as my pickup in person for PR CARD was scheduled on 6th July 22 so till when can I hear from IRCC regarding my PRTD application.

cityscape

Apr 7, 2022
It says on the ircc website that you can not have 2 applications for PRTD in process. So I would not recommend applying again online on the PR portal.

Kiran preet bedi

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
Fine then I'll just wait for them to consider my application via mail as soon as possible fingers crossed. By the way thanks for the information

Kiran preet bedi

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
No problem. It's a new system that was just released on the PR portal so people don't know about it.
Hey i just initiated the application on Pr portal Just to check how it goes. I haven't submitted it so will that initiation of application will create any kind of problem or not because I m not getting from where should i delete it.

vjdua

Star Member
Sep 28, 2013
I have recently applied for PRTD on 21st June 2022 as my pickup in person for PR CARD was scheduled on 6th July 22 so till when can I hear from IRCC regarding my PRTD application.
What I gather from your posts in the forum that you:-
1. You applied for PR Card Renwal - You must have applied while you were in Canada - Is that true?
2. You received the AOR in approx. 40 days. Status showed as submitted and later on changed to Decision Made
3. You received an email for pick up in person and date for pick is 9th July, 2022
4. Now you are not in Canada for personal pick up
5. You have applied for PRTD on 21st June, 2022 and if it is from India, Delhi, it takes around 55-60 days

Please elaborate details of your case as to if it was PR Card renwal under normal circumstances and you met the residency obligations of 730 days in preceding five years. You were in Canada when you applied for your PR Card Renewal. If you applied for PR Card Renwal while you were in Canada and met all the residency obligatons and have submitted all the required documents, you should not worry and request for urgent processing of PRTD by enclosing the email received for personal pick up. Hope this should work and you get the PRTD and Card when you arrive in Canada. All the best. Do update progress and details of your case.

Reactions: zercool