+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Provincial Nominee Application Tracking

Raffy888

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Hi nmc,

Thanks for your reply. Are you saying then, that the 8 months processing time begins on the time the CEM starts to process your application? Because my ecas says that the CEM started to process my application last September 9, 2009. So it means that the 8 months will come on May 2010? Am i right? Please let me know nmc.

Again, thank you so much my friend for your help. I appreciate it. God Bless

nmc

Apr 9, 2010
raffy,

yes, I think. And I think that the processing time given is on the assumption that there is no delaying event occured during the process.

God bless you too, my friend :)

Raffy888

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
nmc,

What delaying event you are referring? because just a week ago i got a message from the CEM that they haven't receive yet the medical results of my wife...but just this week the CEM informed the doctor of my wife who conducted the medical examination that they already have the medical results for my wife. But my ecas still says "in process". So how long will i still have to wait? thanks

Raffy888

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Hi Everybody,

Just got my PPR today....Thanks God. Thanks also for those information you provided....Goodluck to all of us. Just keep on praying ok

crizzy

Star Member
Feb 23, 2010
LeeAntz said:
crizzy..im so happy for you...you already got your passport request...i hope i get mine soon too...my medical results was submitted last march 31...and based on your timeline, you got your PPR after 31 days...(sat, sunday and holidays not included...)i hope i get mine as well very soon....god bless and see you in winnipeg soon.....
Thanks LeeAntz..Im praying that my VISA will be released SOON..(I hope before my Birthday..(this month). Sana lng tlaga..If that happend I will leave by Aug with my Aunt from Canada. Good Luck to us :) Keep in touch..

Raffy888

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Congrats Crizzy. Just like me i received my PPR recently and im also hoping to get our visa soon. Advance Happy Birthday!!!lol Can you share to me any travel agency with cheap fares located in Manila / Quezon City. Thanks

crizzy

Star Member
Feb 23, 2010
Raffy888 said:
Congrats Crizzy. Just like me i received my PPR recently and im also hoping to get our visa soon. Advance Happy Birthday!!!lol Can you share to me any travel agency with cheap fares located in Manila / Quezon City. Thanks
Hi Raffy888,
Well I prefer online booking.Cathay Pacific or PAL offers Cheap fares (July to Aug) Just checked it last week. USD 1,022 (all in). Im not making any arrangement yet since im still waiting for the VISA..Planning to leave after the Peak season.Bout you?

Raffy888

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Hi Crizzy,

Thanks for the reply. Im here right now in Canada and ill be going home once i already received our visa. I dont have definite plans yet but im planning to go home by August since my sister from London will be coming home also. Goodluck to all of us. Just keep in touch ok. God Bless...

crizzy

Star Member
Feb 23, 2010
Raffy888 said:
Hi Crizzy,

Thanks for the reply. Im here right now in Canada and ill be going home once i already received our visa. I dont have definite plans yet but im planning to go home by August since my sister from London will be coming home also. Goodluck to all of us. Just keep in touch ok. God Bless...
Ah really wow good for you, working in there already? How's working environment there? Can't picture it out yet.hehehe.Keep in touch ;)

god0fwar

Star Member
Apr 25, 2010
nmc said:
Hi to all! Im a newbie here. I want to ask for your advice regarding my application.
I believe that somehow, through the sharing of your processing
experiences, it could ease the pain of waiting not just mine but other hopefuls too.

june 07- application started
aug 28, 09- saskatchewan provincial nomination approved date
sept 13, - nomination letter received
nov 23, 09 - requested docs sent to cic-manila with permanent resident application, paid also for PR fee

Its been more than 4 months and there is no news from the embassy... Is that normal? Accdg. to the cic site,7 months is the minimum processing time but why do some received their aor and medical request in just 2 or 3 mos? Just worried of any problem in my application because up to now there is no upadate. I hope you could help. God bless us all!
hi im also planning to apply in SINP Family Stream (my brother is in sask)

you applied june2007 and only got approved aug2009... does processing really takes that long?

what stream did you applied by the way? did you have a job offer?

thanks!

varmaforu

Jan 27, 2010
Hi All,

I finally submitted my application to CIC with all necessary documents and Fees as postal money order after receiving FBI report and CIC received it yesterday.

1) Does anybody has any idea how long CIC will take to encash the check ?

2) Will it encash check only after reviewing our documents sent ? I mean can we confirm ourselves if the checks are encashed, we are good with all documents furnished and good to wait for medical request ?

Any replies for above will be appreciated

Thanks,
Varma.

Raffy888

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
crizzy said:
Ah really wow good for you, working in there already? How's working environment there? Can't picture it out yet.hehehe.Keep in touch ;)
Yup, i've been in Canada for 2 1/2 years already. Well the working environment is generally good but it depends from what place you are working. And at the same time, economic recession also hits Canada and i heard that some workers were sent home due to closure of the business or company but as i have said its good to start a new life here in Canada as compared to any other countries. There's a lot of opportunities. Goodluck to you also ok. Take care and keep in touch. God Bless...

crizzy

Star Member
Feb 23, 2010
Raffy888 said:
Yup, i've been in Canada for 2 1/2 years already. Well the working environment is generally good but it depends from what place you are working. And at the same time, economic recession also hits Canada and i heard that some workers were sent home due to closure of the business or company but as i have said its good to start a new life here in Canada as compared to any other countries. There's a lot of opportunities. Goodluck to you also ok. Take care and keep in touch. God Bless...
I see,Im excited to leave phil and start a new life there, build my dreams and all stuff like that..hahha.hope to have a really good life ahead. Thanks for the inputs Raffy888...

LeeAntz

Star Member
Apr 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila-philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov - 2008
Doc's Request.
Dec - 2008
Nomination.....
December - 2009
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Feb 26, 2010
Med's Done....
March 15, 2010 / Submitted to embassy March 31, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 14, 2010 / 8:16am thru email / Passport sent May 28, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
estimated time - july 8, 2010(30th day after submission-less weekends and holidays)
crizzy said:
Thanks LeeAntz..Im praying that my VISA will be released SOON..(I hope before my Birthday..(this month). Sana lng tlaga..If that happend I will leave by Aug with my Aunt from Canada. Good Luck to us :) Keep in touch..
wow...same pala tayo ng birthday month...sana nga din bago ako magbday i can have my PR...congrats ulit...and happy bday to us.......

crizzy

Star Member
Feb 23, 2010
LeeAntz said:
wow...same pala tayo ng birthday month...sana nga din bago ako magbday i can have my PR...congrats ulit...and happy bday to us.......
Hi LeeANTZ! really, wow.. Happy Birthday to US! Campai! hahaha. Hope we can have it within the month atleast ;). Keep in touch.