Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
CIC-FCRU said:
i understand how you feel but the long processing times are caused by a lot of situations coming from the people of that country. a country which haven't decided yet if terrorist will be called criminals or liberators...
You are a very rude impolite person and have no idea how the GOOD PEOPLE of PAKISTAN suffer!! I'm visiting my husband here and they are the kindest, gentle, politest people I have come to know.
It breaks my heart and I have pictures to show how poor some people are when you see young children like maybe the age of 2 or 3 picking up garbage to help put food in their bellies so don't you dare insult these poor people as you have no Idea what is even happening in this country.

You are of the one mind who has an incurable disease called ( H A T R E D) and for this you should be reported to the owner of this Canadian forum as really there is no real cure for HATRED!!!!!!!!!

MICMAC101

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
sarah123 said:
My hubby said that going to the diplomatic enclave can be arranged with media. Its not a bid deal. All the T V channels would be so interested and the local MNA MPA can be approached before finalizing protest.
Salam Sarah123,

Thank you for the info as some who have posted on here are wack jobs for sure. May Allah bless you for your help
In Sha Allah

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
user828 said:
20 May - CHC Islamabad is closed

Victoria Day

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/offices-bureaux/islamabad.aspx?lang=eng#hours
Sorry this was what I was thinking after I posted sorry the error.... Too much CHC on my mind

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Re: Reply: Protest at Canadian Embassy Islamabad

CIC-FCRU said:
truth hurts.... some peoples terrorist are some peoples liberator....
I reported you to the Moderator today!

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
???
micmac101 said:
Salam Sarah123,

Thank you for the info as some who have posted on here are wack jobs for sure. May Allah bless you for your help
In Sha Allah
I wish best of luck to all of us.

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
CIC-FCRU said:
i understand how you feel but the long processing times are caused by a lot of situations coming from the people of that country. a country which haven't decided yet if terrorist will be called criminals or liberators...
So you mean that we Canadians are marrying terrorists from Pakistan ???
Oh come on.

CIC-FCRU

May 18, 2013
micmac101 said:
You are a very rude impolite person and have no idea how the GOOD PEOPLE of PAKISTAN suffer!! I'm visiting my husband here and they are the kindest, gentle, politest people I have come to know.
It breaks my heart and I have pictures to show how poor some people are when you see young children like maybe the age of 2 or 3 picking up garbage to help put food in their bellies so don't you dare insult these poor people as you have no Idea what is even happening in this country.

You are of the one mind who has an incurable disease called ( H A T R E D) and for this you should be reported to the owner of this Canadian forum as really there is no real cure for HATRED!!!!!!!!!

MICMAC101
i never mentioned that there are no good people in pakistan, in fact i believe there's a lot but as what history tells, good people suffers from the result of bad peoples action.
or maybe you are having a hard time facing the truth..>........

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
Re: Reply: Protest at Canadian Embassy Islamabad

micmac101 said:
I reported you to the Moderator today!
+ 1

CIC-FCRU

May 18, 2013
or don't listen to what you don't want to hear.
if your application takes longer than the processing times, keep on thinking that its CIC incompetency.
why not take a look back at your application and check for red flags....

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
costaudjoe said:
Sarah123 and Micmac,

Don't feed the trolls!
Got it !!!

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
CIC-FCRU said:
or don't to what you don't want to hear.
if your application takes longer than the processing times, keep on thinking that its CIC incompetency.
why not take a look back at your application and check for red flags....
An Interview my hubby had in June/12 went fine and the second was even better Dec 10/12 where she said Welcome to New Brunswick. Its the background check nd request for his PP then that's it but we have to wait until they are done the back ground check to go further that's why some have been requested for PP when in fact CHC was not close and then TCS lost files so its creating nothing but a waste of time.

Its at their discretion when they send PP with Visa.

Today I have decided I'm going back to Canada and making an appointment to see this MP Jason Kenny and ask him why all this delay is happening and what can be done to help the process,

I have a Genealogical back ground so let me have a job in helping you I will say and you get a months free work
In Sha Allah.

Hire me cause I'm about to have a nervous break down from all that dung they are slashing around.
They may be laughing now CHC but I bet you they will not be laughing when they can seen what I can do!!!!

With the help from Allah or GOD its all the same ONE higher Power that will help me and not CHC Islamabad.
IN SHA ALLAH

CIC-FCRU

May 18, 2013
i feel sorry for your situation. hope all will be fine for you...
i will not add more insult to the injury,...

kanayda

Nov 14, 2012
Dear Friends..

Did anyone go for protest in front of Canadian Embassy? What happened...? are they going to do something to speed up the process? I was watching news but there was no news about your protest..... Looks like media didn't cover it...

I'm sorry I could not join you guys because it was VERY HOT WEATHER that day.... so please give me some update... Thanks

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
kanayda said:
Dear Friends..

Did anyone go for protest in front of Canadian Embassy? What happened...? are they going to do something to speed up the process? I was watching news but there was no news about your protest..... Looks like media didn't cover it...

I'm sorry I could not join you guys because it was VERY HOT WEATHER that day.... so please give me some update... Thanks
I'm doing my best to go tomorrow as all this is taking its toll on me and only Allah knows better. I pray I get well soon In Sha Allah