Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 10, 2013 and "in process" Sept. 24, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013 (sponsor approval confirmed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 7, 2013 - Thank you Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
Dec. 14, 2013 - Praise God. PR Card Feb. 14, 2014
Reply: Protest at Canadian Embassy Islamabad

costaudjoe said:
I see.

You waste people's time with your ill-informed opinions.
You are correct costaudjoe, CIC-FCRU is wasting a lot of time on many threads and insulting others along the way. The negative & attention seeking posts seem to be escalating and need to be a) ignored and/or b) reported to the moderator.

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 10, 2013 and "in process" Sept. 24, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013 (sponsor approval confirmed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 7, 2013 - Thank you Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
Dec. 14, 2013 - Praise God. PR Card Feb. 14, 2014
Reply: Protest at Canadian Embassy Islamabad

CIC-FCRU said:
if you do not like our system here in CANADA, then stay in your country or go to other civilized western country that has quick timeline to immigrate. we are not forcing you to come here.
Kindly refrain from using the terms "our" and "we" and commenting as though you are speaking on behalf of Canadians. Or you may "force" me to apologize on your behalf to all of the people whose time you are continuing to waste by your absence of civility.

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what incoherent BS!..did english escape this specimen? ... which part of the world is this dude from? europe??? send him back! presto!

Sam_49 said:
Can't believe this thread was "permalink" in Reddit at the level of stupidity and ignorance, but this post caught my eye ( **made a account just for this** )

Nice way to conveniently [not] mention the one and only Islamic terrorism in your post and sway away with a 'slap on the wrist' gesture to the HEADQUARTERS/EPITOME/IVY LEAGUE of terrorism Pakistan being corrupt is like a compliment - why would Canada need more crazy heads from that country? it's surprising that they even let any from that nation. You guys come here, preach your religion, prefer shariah law, have 1 kid every hear and suck the govt out of help and WHO suffers? all for spreading Islam over the world - GUESS WHAT go to the middle east

Your so called tax paying is like 1% of what you suck - its all public knowledge, it's for everyone to see. I'd prefer Canada to 1 x, 2x, 3x, 4x, check Pakistanis from coming to this country - DON'T TRUST ANY OF YOU - " we never knew bin laden was living here" my ass

Like Obama said ' What keep him up at night>" not IRAN, not KOREA - it's Pakistan

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
now from all these post we can see who are extremisit are we muslim or pakistani's or these recisit people who r commineting in our thread ,,,wht the heck is there problem do we go in ur threads and commient over there no because we r least bother wht r u guys upto...they why u guys have concern that wht we r doing,,,,whts ur matter if we do protest , strick etc...

if u can see global news u can see there are daily protest in westren countries

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
oh do u really care about canada...
no u wont coz ur creating bad image of canada cozz we always heard that canada and canadians r frdly and govt is concern about there people but ur showing recaisam here as canadian

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
and we didnt talk about religion or about our goverment ,,,u guys started this here

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ditto for inbred rednecks... :p

Sam_49 said:
As for specimens, it does take a long time to verify "inbreds" and genuine kissing cousin marriages

costaudjoe

Oct 30, 2011
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
Sam_49 said:
Can't believe this thread was "permalink" in Reddit at the level of stupidity and ignorance, but this post caught my eye ( **made a account just for this** )

Nice way to conveniently [not] mention the one and only Islamic terrorism in your post and sway away with a 'slap on the wrist' gesture to the HEADQUARTERS/EPITOME/IVY LEAGUE of terrorism Pakistan being corrupt is like a compliment - why would Canada need more crazy heads from that country? it's surprising that they even let any from that nation. You guys come here, preach your religion, prefer shariah law, have 1 kid every hear and suck the govt out of help and WHO suffers? all for spreading Islam over the world - GUESS WHAT go to the middle east

Your so called tax paying is like 1% of what you suck - its all public knowledge, it's for everyone to see. I'd prefer Canada to 1 x, 2x, 3x, 4x, check Pakistanis from coming to this country - DON'T TRUST ANY OF YOU - " we never knew bin laden was living here" my ass

Like Obama said ' What keep him up at night>" not IRAN, not KOREA - it's Pakistan
Xenophobic diatribe.

CIC-FCRU

May 18, 2013
Re: Reply: Protest at Canadian Embassy Islamabad

CdnandTrini said:
You are correct costaudjoe, CIC-FCRU is wasting a lot of time on many threads and insulting others along the way. The negative & attention seeking posts seem to be escalating and need to be a) ignored and/or b) reported to the moderator.
truth hurts.... some peoples terrorist are some peoples liberator....

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
CIC-FCRU said:
if you do not like our system here in CANADA, then stay in your country or go to other civilized western country that has quick timeline to immigrate. we are not forcing you to come here.

Excuse me but I'm a North American Indian from The Micmac Tribe People of The Dawn.

I and we have been born and bred in this Land you call Canada and all of you have Immigrated to my land so be careful what you post here.

I'm a Registered Indian of this land that we now call Canada.

This land we all call Canada now was in fact taken from our people and if there is to be any deciding at all it should be the Native People . But we do not and have never refused one soul on our Land.

When you think about it Its the land of Allah,God and Creator. HE was the only one and will be the only one to OWN it!!!

I really hate this attitude of people in Canada when others of Non Native Heritage have the nerve to say you don`t like it go back from where you can from.

Not one Registered Indian has ever made one comment to anyone who Immigrated here. Oh May Allah, God help us all

In Sha Allah.

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
MRS SAM said:
1st of all they wont allow u to sit in front of embassy,,,,islamabad has seprate area for embassies and over there u cant do such things

protest ka season chal raa hai ajj kaal pakistan ki har major city me protest ho raha hai but all r fruitless,,,so wht the use of protest in islambad...if we do protest out side embassy tu may be they wont work for that day , mails despect nahe karngye or aik din zaya hoga ultimatillly nuksan humra hoga
My hubby said that going to the diplomatic enclave can be arranged with media. Its not a bid deal. All the T V channels would be so interested and the local MNA MPA can be approached before finalizing protest.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
CIC-FCRU said:
if you can't wait for the process, you can go to your spouse country. canada is not preventing you.
i will just say it this way,
if you apply for a loan in a bank, you need to wait until they approve it, if you can't wait, you have all the options to try with other banks...

Lets see how you would feel after waiting 32 months. Then you can post your opinion on how and what we all should do as we all have the Option of Freedom of Speech In Canada and this forum is a Canadian site so.

And since I`m a North American Indian Of The Micmac Tribe I guess myself and others can say and do as we all have the

The Charter of Rights!

backing us. We are all hurting from this delay. Because when my husband and I first applied the processing time was 18 months and now its 29 months and we are at 32 months and still counting.

So tell me is this fair when they say first in first served and jump over 2010 and start processing 2011,2012 and 2013.
Do you get an idea how this is breaking us all down in our respect for Canadian Government!!!

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
costaudjoe said:
So besides being a troll, what are you doing in these forums?
Maybe this person works for CIC CHC Islamabad but is not even Canadian!!
And this is my opinion!!

After I seen what happened to Impulsive's wife!

CIC-FCRU

May 18, 2013
micmac101 said:
Lets see how you would feel after waiting 32 months. Then you can post your opinion on how and what we all should do as we all have the Option of Freedom of Speech In Canada and this forum is a Canadian site so.

And since I`m a North American Indian Of The Micmac Tribe I guess myself and others can say and do as we all have the

The Charter of Rights!

backing us. We are all hurting from this delay. Because when my husband and I first applied the processing time was 18 months and now its 29 months and we are at 32 months and still counting.

So tell me is this fair when they say first in first served and jump over 2010 and start processing 2011,2012 and 2013.
Do you get an idea how this is breaking us all down in our respect for Canadian Government!!!
i understand how you feel but the long processing times are caused by a lot of situations coming from the people of that country. a country which haven't decided yet if terrorist will be called criminals or liberators...