Protest at Canadian Embassy Islamabad

costaudjoe

Oct 30, 2011
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
CIC-FCRU said:
if you do not like our system here in CANADA, then stay in your country or go to other civilized western country that has quick timeline to immigrate. we are not forcing you to come here.
And what should the Canadians do who are waiting for there family members to be approved? Should they too go to another "civilized" country?

CIC-FCRU

May 18, 2013
wait for the application to be approved and granted a visa. if they can't wait to be with their love one's, they have the option to visit your country and stay there. that is one of the consequences that every canadian should know before marrying to another culture and vice-versa.

costaudjoe

Oct 30, 2011
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
My country?

My country is Canada.

It is very possible that the government is inefficient, gasp, and that people can express their discontent.

CIC-FCRU

May 18, 2013
if you can't wait for the process, you can go to your spouse country. canada is not preventing you.
i will just say it this way,
if you apply for a loan in a bank, you need to wait until they approve it, if you can't wait, you have all the options to try with other banks...

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
we will need to get everyone together...at least create a media blitz..this timeline is prejudiced! fraud detection my as$!

MRS SAM said:
yes i m in for protest but i m not in islo

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you cant go there..that means you have abandoned your residence! moRon!

CIC-FCRU said:
if you can't wait for the process, you can go to your spouse country. canada is not preventing you.
if you apply for a loan in a bank, you need to wait until they approve it, if you can't wait, you have all the options to try with other banks...

CIC-FCRU

May 18, 2013
ahaha, look who is moron..
absolutely you can if you want. pakistan government will process your papers immediately to become their resident. you no longer need to wait months of processing..

costaudjoe

Oct 30, 2011
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
CIC-FCRU said:
So besides being a troll, what are you doing in these forums?

CIC-FCRU

May 18, 2013
giving information on what i know and believe, not asking for support just to hear what i want to hear. that is how we operate here, we give our opinions but that doesn't mean i am correct.

CIC-FCRU

May 18, 2013
aw, so this means that you are correct? it is only you who can give opinion...
ahaha, its up to the people who read which information will help them,.. if you feel that opposing to someones idea is BS, then i know what you are...

costaudjoe

Oct 30, 2011
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
You waltz into a forum preaching that people have no right to complain about the government because they knew full well what they got involved in. And you do so with ZERO background, experience, or knowledge on the subject.

If that isn't daft, I don't know what is.

on-hold

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2010
The protest is fine -- look, here are Canadian diplomats picketing their own embassy in Washington D.C.! I've never seen anything like that in my life . . .

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/canadian-diplomats-protest-with-information-picket-outside-canada-s-d-c-embassy-1.1265919

But if Ottawa doesn't listen to them, they are not going to listen to your protest in Islamabad. Why are applications taking so long in Pakistan? Because it is a corrupt country with many violent factions inside it. Canada has already been exploited as a base for Tamil terrorism, Sikh terrorism, and Islamic terrorism -- do you think they are going to cut their security procedures short? Canadians will support an extended process, it is not fair to peaceful people, but that is the damage that violence does.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
CIC-FCRU said:
aw, so this means that you are correct? it is only you who can give opinion...
ahaha, its up to the people who read which information will help them,.. if you feel that opposing to someones idea is BS, then i know what you are...
May I ask you where you are from and what is your timeline. Also is it a wife or husband case.
I think that you should give us your time line as I would like to see this timeline In Sha Allah

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok i agree it is a corrupt country and I agree it has its fair share of fundo's but you got to be kidding me if you think sikh terrorism or tamil terrorism harnessed steel hearts in ottawa! in fact the reality is to the contrary! indian punjabi's still get their visa's in six months and sri lankans a few months later but it is us pakistani's who are all of a sudden suffering! fcuk that!

on-hold said:
The protest is fine -- look, here are Canadian diplomats picketing their own embassy in Washington D.C.! I've never seen anything like that in my life . . .

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/canadian-diplomats-protest-with-information-picket-outside-canada-s-d-c-embassy-1.1265919

But if Ottawa doesn't listen to them, they are not going to listen to your protest in Islamabad. Why are applications taking so long in Pakistan? Because it is a corrupt country with many violent factions inside it. Canada has already been exploited as a base for Tamil terrorism, Sikh terrorism, and Islamic terrorism -- do you think they are going to cut their security procedures short? Canadians will support an extended process, it is not fair to peaceful people, but that is the damage that violence does.