+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Protest at Canadian Embassy Islamabad

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There have been petitions circulating on this forum demanding the Islamabad timeline be reduced. There have been individuals organizing visits to their MP's offices and there have been individuals engaged in letter campaigns. I believe both efforts have failed to budge the conservative governments stance on this issue.

I believe it is now time for the spouses and husbands in Pakistan to organize sit-ins in front of the Canadian Embassy in Islamabad. These sits-ins should last long enough for the local media to print the story and not let it go. The english media, the urdu media, geo tv,etc should be approached and made aware of our suffering.

The Canadian government is taking close to three years to decide the majority of cases without any rhyme and reason. If being a Pakistani is a crime then the Canadian government should come out and openly say so and stop playing with and ruining countless of innocent marriages. There is no excuse for this mean-spiritedness and cold-heartedness. How can anyone with a conscience expect a marriage to survive under such circumstances? No other civilized western country has such a timeline.

So who is up for it? Anybody?

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
niana.j said:
There have been petitions circulating on this forum demanding the Islamabad timeline be reduced. There have been individuals organizing visits to their MP's offices and there have been individuals engaged in letter campaigns. I believe both efforts have failed to budge the conservative governments stance on this issue.

I believe it is now time for the spouses and husbands in Pakistan to organize sit-ins in front of the Canadian Embassy in Islamabad. These sits-ins should last long enough for the local media to print the story and not let it go. The english media, the urdu media, geo tv,etc should be approached and made aware of our suffering.

The Canadian government is taking close to three years to decide the majority of cases without any rhyme and reason. If being a Pakistani is a crime then the Canadian government should come out and openly say so and stop playing with and ruining countless of innocent marriages. There is no excuse for this mean-spiritedness and cold-heartedness. How can anyone with a conscience expect a marriage to survive under such circumstances? No other civilized western country has such a timeline.

I'm a Canadian Citizen and would be a spouse who sponsored my husband I would go for sure. Lets set a date because I'm tired of them CHC not being accountable to anyone but themselves. I'm a taxpayer who pays their salary so I'm supposed to know what they are doing to help us who apply for their services. And I want to know what they are doing to make our life easier not hard as they have being doing to us. I'm a human being and I have feeling, emotions and I bleed the same as we all do so put my name done for this Peaceful Demonstration.

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
1st of all they wont allow u to sit in front of embassy,,,,islamabad has seprate area for embassies and over there u cant do such things

protest ka season chal raa hai ajj kaal pakistan ki har major city me protest ho raha hai but all r fruitless,,,so wht the use of protest in islambad...if we do protest out side embassy tu may be they wont work for that day , mails despect nahe karngye or aik din zaya hoga ultimatillly nuksan humra hoga

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
You forgot I'm a Canadian Citizen and as a taxpayer I'm entitled to know what you are doing to help or hinder people who want to be together as a married couple.

I'm also an Aboriginal of The MICMAC TRIBE PEOPLE OF THE DAWN.

As a Tax payer living off Reserve Land I'm entitled to free speech and Peaceful Demonstration.

Idle no More, is The Name I think you may know it in Canada as they have been having a peaceful Demonstration on how they the Canadian Government is treating Natives as CANADA belongs to the Native People and all the rest are Immigrants. Even Stephen Harper and Jason Kenny their families all Immigrated to Canada at one time or other.
When at the Canadian Embassy Its my land like I'm in Canada. So yes I can demonstrate as I want to cause its my Home and Native Land where ever The CANADIAN EMBASSY is!!!!

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
yes if ur canadian cititzen u can do it ,,but canadian embassy wont stop u from protest,,its pakistani goverment who stops for that protest.

and i dont thing canada give any preference to there citizens or to aborignals if so they wont dely ur case like that..

at the time of ur husbands interview did u accompaany him

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
As a matter of fact I did as I'm a Canadian Citizen and when you are in another Country you can walk into the CANADIAN EMBASSY with a Canadian Pass Port so yes I was allowed.

I did no harm then or would I do it now. But as a Canadian Citizen an Embassy is like me walking in my Country you are home.

I'm tired of what they are doing to me and my husband and to others. They have idea they are not accountable to anyone when as a tax payer they are accountable to us.

But I will do is Contact my Canadian Government and find out my rights before I take a step to do anything as I'm not a person who ever breaks the law so I will find out my rights then take action if the case need be. And thanks for your concern I appreciate this. Salam

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
i know canadian embassy dont say anything to paecefull protest but wht about pakistani govermenet wil they allow us ..i have seen the embassy area in islambad they wont allow us there for protest thats wht i think

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
MRS SAM said:
i know canadian embassy dont say anything to paecefull protest but wht about pakistani govermenet wil they allow us ..i have seen the embassy area in islambad they wont allow us there for protest thats wht i think
Well we won`t know until we get info first don't you think?

kanayda

Nov 14, 2012
niana.j said:

20 May 2013 is Monday. Let's start daily protest from that day until our demands are met.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
20 May - CHC Islamabad is closed

Victoria Day

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/offices-bureaux/islamabad.aspx?lang=eng#hours

kanayda

Nov 14, 2012
user828 said:
20 May - CHC Islamabad is closed

Victoria Day

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/offices-bureaux/islamabad.aspx?lang=eng#hours
Please bring placards with emotional messages on it.
OK then 21st may. It's now or never
OK let's do it on 21st... It's now or never

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ok if they wont allow it then we need to draft a well versed letter and have all those waiting sign in and send it to dawn, the news, geo tv,etc...we can at least do that.

MRS SAM said:

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
niana.j said:
ok if they wont allow it then we need to draft a well versed letter and have all those waiting sign in and send it to dawn, the news, geo tv,etc...we can at least do that.

Salam yes we could also do this. I'm waiting from some people to tell me what to do in a foreign country about a Peaceful Demonstration then I will let you know about attending ok. Oh Allah please help us all out of this CHC Office
In Sha Allah

CIC-FCRU

May 18, 2013
niana.j said:

if you do not like our system here in CANADA, then stay in your country or go to other civilized western country that has quick timeline to immigrate. we are not forcing you to come here.

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.