+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Protected Person PR application

bacsay

Jun 6, 2018
Need help! Am a protected person and am going to apply my pr in which I want to include my family outside canada. They are not actually coming right now but want to include them. So my question is when am paying my processing fee do I need to pay for theirs too or I will just pay mine and when am ready to sponsor them I can pay their processing fee too.do anyone falls kind of situation. Thanks in advance

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Need help! Am a protected person and am going to apply my pr in which I want to include my family outside canada. They are not actually coming right now but want to include them. So my question is when am paying my processing fee do I need to pay for theirs too or I will just pay mine and when am ready to sponsor them I can pay their processing fee too.do anyone falls kind of situation. Thanks in advance
You pay for yours first.

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
You have to pay for all whether they come now or letter: check rules in website
I did but i they told me i need to pay the processing fee now
That's right. You pay for all. It'll be processed simultaneously. Though, your dependent will be processed oversee at visa office for their country. Even, when they're not ready to come now, it's better to include them, because it could take up to two years to finalize.