+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Protected Person - Permanent Residency

Sheekritee

Star Member
Oct 6, 2019
If your mother is principal and you are associate claimant, you can file for Permanent Application as one package. Both of you will need to fill and sign separate “Schedule A, Schedule 14 and “Additional family information” forms. I guess your NOD mentioned you and your mother alongwith your UCI
But we want to apply separately. Can we apply separately if we want so?

Aaron61990

Nov 10, 2020
After 2 years and 4 months I got my ECOPR today.

A special thanks to all the contributors in this forum. One would not be able to get these updates from anywhere which we are able to get from this forum.
Congrats man! Do you mind me asking how did you get your COPR? is it via the new Portal they made? If yes, can you let me know the time line after submitting the information they asked for to create your portal account?

Thank you!

TJav

Star Member
Jan 30, 2021
Hi, How may we upload photos on ECAS, Scanned Copy or have to take a USB copy from Photographer? or have to send IRCC through regular mail?

Aaron61990

Nov 10, 2020
Hi, How may we upload photos on ECAS, Scanned Copy or have to take a USB copy from Photographer? or have to send IRCC through regular mail?
If it is for the PR card And you wanna send it online it has to be either JPEG or PNG format.