+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Protected person/ convenient Refugee PR application Refuse

Dec 1, 2021
HI guys need your help
I applied for PR under protected person / convention Refugee and now cic ask for pcc/ good conduct certificate from the countries where I live more than 6 months.
The problem is that I have a unpaid loan in bahrain due to that they file a cheque bounce case on me and because of that I couldn't get my PCC.
Will it effect my application..? Will CIC refuse/ reject my PR because of that..?
Please need help.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
HI guys need your help
I applied for PR under protected person / convention Refugee and now cic ask for pcc/ good conduct certificate from the countries where I live more than 6 months.
The problem is that I have a unpaid loan in bahrain due to that they file a cheque bounce case on me and because of that I couldn't get my PCC.
Will it effect my application..? Will CIC refuse/ reject my PR because of that..?
Please need help.
You will continue to have protected status but your application will be pending..... Apply for PCC, if they refuse to issue certificate,reply to CIC that you were unable to obtain with reasons. you will doing your part

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
A crime-free certificate from your country of origin or another country where you have stayed for more than six months?