+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prospective Student for January, May, and September 2019 Intake Gather Here For Question and Answer

ebun64

Jun 25, 2019
My application is less than 3 weeks (paper route - I linked it online) No upfront medical, and I already received a biometric validity letter without a medical request. Am scared this is a negative sign based on the fact that people get there medical request before the biometric validity letter. Pls house, what do u think about this situation.
Honestly ehn just be hopeful and pray your situation would turn out differently

Yoshyyahu

Star Member
Oct 8, 2018
I applied for visa (paper application) at my country’s visa office in May and just got a refusal in June, about 3 weeks after they started processing my application, because I did not give an SOP for reason to return back to my country after study and the visa processing time for my country was 8 weeks. Do they usually give refusals earlier than approvals or was I justlucky and should reapply as soon as possible ? Please who has an idea or any comments ?
Correct the SOP and fire back immediately, sorry about your refusal, if you can get your GCMS notes before that, it will help.

ebun64

Jun 25, 2019
Correct the SOP and fire back immediately, sorry about your refusal, if you can get your GCMS notes before that, it will help.
I applied from Lagos, Nigeria. My resumption is for September intake. Do you think they can issue me visa before then after I’ve made the necessary inclusions ?

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Thanks for your replied, I applied for master of applied science oil and gas engineering. Any information yet?
The deadline for your course is August 1st. Usually, most schools don't make a decision until after the deadline date. You can contact your DLI for further information

Last edited:
Reactions: Piecoco

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
I applied for visa (paper application) at my country’s visa office in May and just got a refusal in June, about 3 weeks after they started processing my application, because I did not give an SOP for reason to return back to my country after study and the visa processing time for my country was 8 weeks. Do they usually give refusals earlier than approvals or was I justlucky and should reapply as soon as possible ? Please who has an idea or any comments ?
Sorry to hear about the refusal. Which country did you apply from? Well, there is no accurate prediction of quick responses whether approval or refusal, but consider yourself also lucky IRCC/VO didn't waste time in making a decision on your application irrespective of the outcome, permitting you to quickly reapply when the needful have been done to address the VO's concerns

Yoshyyahu

Star Member
Oct 8, 2018
I applied from Lagos, Nigeria. My resumption is for September intake. Do you think they can issue me visa before then after I’ve made the necessary inclusions ?
It's very possible, most fast reapplication I have seen, were attended to quickly

Moyosoree

Apr 27, 2019
Hello
If I have not done medicals, can I submit my application without the waiver form?
I’m about to submit my application(paper route), do I just put all the documents together or separate them in an envelope and label it?
I printed my bank statement beginning of this month, can I still use it?
For the checklist, should I mark what I don’t have with an x or just leave it blank?
Do I have to notarize the photocopied documents?
Thank you

Last edited:

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hello
If I have not done medicals, can I submit my application without the waiver form?
I’m about to submit my application(paper route), do I just put all the documents together or separate them in an envelope and label it?
I printed my bank statement beginning of this month, can I still use it?
For the checklist, should I mark what I don’t have with an x or just leave it blank?
Do I have to notarize the photocopied documents?
Thank you
I will try to answer your questions in permutational order:

You can submit your application without doing a medical (and wait for a medical request) or including any IMM medical form except if your country is exempted from undergoing one.

All your documents should be placed together in one envelope. It will be repackaged with vfs official envelope prior to submission.

A printed bank statement of 3-4wks should be okay prior to submission.

Only mark/tick (√) the documents available for submission.

You can notarize any photocopies that is not or proper authenticated. As such, there is no harm notarizing all the photocopies or not.

I hope this answers your questions.

Good luck!

Graciouss1

Jun 27, 2019
Lagos
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Lagos
Hello house. if i may ask what's the likely time frame (between the Bio-metrics Correspondence letter and Original Passport request letter) from your experience ,

Onyeomanacanada

Jul 24, 2018
Category........
Hello house. if i may ask what's the likely time frame (between the Bio-metrics Correspondence letter and Original Passport request letter) from your experience ,
It's usually same day or just a day interval. That's if you got medical request before biometric correspondence letter.

Moyosoree

Apr 27, 2019
Thank you so much
Please is the affidavit of sponsorship compulsory?
I already have letter of sponsorship
I will try to answer your questions in permutational order:

You can submit your application without doing a medical (and wait for a medical request) or including any IMM medical form except if your country is exempted from undergoing one.

All your documents should be placed together in one envelope. It will be repackaged with vfs official envelope prior to submission.

A printed bank statement of 3-4wks should be okay prior to submission.

Only mark/tick (√) the documents available for submission.

You can notarize any photocopies that is not or proper authenticated. As such, there is no harm notarizing all the photocopies or not.

I hope this answers your questions.

Good luck![/QUO