+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prospective Student for January, May, and September 2019 Intake Gather Here For Question and Answer

Jun 24, 2019
My application is less than 3 weeks (paper route - I linked it online) No upfront medical, and I already received a biometric validity letter without a medical request. Am scared this is a negative sign based on the fact that people get there medical request before the biometric validity letter. Pls house, what do u think about this situation.
My application is less than 3 weeks (paper route - I linked it online) No upfront medical, and I already received a biometric validity letter without a medical request. Am scared this is a negative sign based on the fact that people get there medical request before the biometric validity letter. Pls house, what do u think about this situation.
To be sincere it's not a good sign. I applied 27th May, 2019, same date for biometrics and submission. Last week I got a message on my email about my biometric validity, and today less than a month of applying, I was refused. I want to reapply. I'm Nigerian and I applied in Lagos in case you want to know.

dconesoko

Mar 28, 2019
To be sincere it's not a good sign. I applied 27th May, 2019, same date for biometrics and submission. Last week I got a message on my email about my biometric validity, and today less than a month of applying, I was refused. I want to reapply. I'm Nigerian and I applied in Lagos in case you want to know.
Can you share your profile ?

Yoshyyahu

Star Member
Oct 8, 2018
Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I got Biometrics Correspondence Letter, please is this a good sign?

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I got Biometrics Correspondence Letter, please is this a good sign?
It seems your background check and eligibility review is running concurrently. Getting a biometrics corresponsence letter before medical request isn't a good sign, but with an upfront medical, its 50/50

Reactions: Yoshyyahu

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Sorry for the the delay, make sure you request for your gems notes before reapplying

Rick-Sanchez

Dec 26, 2018
Karachi, Pakistan
Visa Office......
Online Application at Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2019
Passport Req..
08-07-2019
Hey.

I did my upfront medical on 6 March 2019.
When I applied for my study permit on 11 June, I uploaded the e-medical sheet to IRCC.

Today CIC sent me the medical examination instructions form. They sent me the IMM 1017E form.

I just don't know what to do. Why did they send me? Do I have to give my medical again?
Any ideas?

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hey.

I did my upfront medical on 6 March 2019.
When I applied for my study permit on 11 June, I uploaded the e-medical sheet to IRCC.

Today CIC sent me the medical examination instructions form. They sent me the IMM 1017E form.

I just don't know what to do. Why did they send me? Do I have to give my medical again?
Any ideas?
From where did you apply from?

No worries, just send the upfront e-medical slip via email or webform to IRCC with a brief message that you've done an upfront medical. The message should bear your full name, Date of birth, Application number, Country, City.

BTW you don't need to conduct a new medical exam

benygod2

Jul 19, 2016
I am intresesred in knowing the outcome pls

Hey guys,
Now that I have gotten the study permit, and I am thinking to apply for my spouse's open work permit and for my children to accompany me. Are there anyone else who is contemplating this, after their initial single application?

ebun64

Jun 25, 2019
I applied for visa (paper application) at my country’s visa office in May and just got a refusal in June, about 3 weeks after they started processing my application, because I did not give an SOP for reason to return back to my country after study and the visa processing time for my country was 8 weeks. Do they usually give refusals earlier than approvals or was I justlucky and should reapply as soon as possible ? Please who has an idea or any comments ?

ebun64

Jun 25, 2019
Me too oo same situation lol. I wan die, I was so sad, but I’m reapplying sha, just hopeful for the best