+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prospective Student for January, May, and September 2019 Intake Gather Here For Question and Answer

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Its good we share vital information with each other as a prospective student to avoid making silly or lousy mistakes that would cost us expensively

I check mycic account it stated:

we are still processing your application we will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

I applied on April 11... e be like say dem never even touch d application at all .

@trojan

May 23, 2019
Hi brothers and sisters in this forum, I would like to share my visa application process experience with you all.

Application intake: September, 2019.

Mode of application: Online

Date of application: 18th February, 2019.

Biometrics request: 18th February, 2019.

Biometrics done: 21st February, 2019 (updated in account)

Medical request: 2nd May, 2019.

Medicals done: 7th May, 2019.

Medicals passed: 11th May, 2019.

Received Biometric validity letter (Correspondence letter): 15th May, 2019.

Passport request/Application approved: 16th May, 2019.

Passport submission: 17th May, 2019.

Correspondence letter: 22nd May, 2019.

Passport dispatched: 22nd May, 2019.

Avtar_15

Star Member
Jul 29, 2018
India
Category........
Got Passport request today guys..
My timeline:
Online SDS file submission: 29 April
Biometrics: 1 May
Medical passed: 14 May
Biometrics correspondence letter and Passport request: 24 May..

Reactions: Evankc

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
welcome bro..

I really need your answer

My friend got refuse for the 2rd time.
She is about to re-apply again but want to be sure of : This is my questions

My question is if someone changes the informations about his past work experience in his next application form for his next visa application will the new VO notice it?

And someone that has a diploma in business management going for a post baccalaureate diploma in Human Resources management is it a progression and reasonable enough?

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hello bro, I have been given admission at the memorial University of Newfoundland with full funding. But what I studied in my BSc is Zoology and now for MSC I will be doing Boreal Ecosystem and Agricultural Sciences. Please I hope it won't affect my study permit issuing cause I have been seeing people with rejection saying your proposed course of study doesn't show academic progression.

Please what advice can you give for my Visa application? Thank you
I believe we have extensively discussed this but for the sake of the thread, i will reiterate briefly, No it won't for as long as you are able to show a career progression and a path towards self development with the such course not similar or related to your previous studies in your SOP. It must be constructive and convincing.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hi Johnsnow,
Thanks for your prompt reply. When I said POF, I mean the affidavit of financial support that would be coming from my parents. I've seen around this forum that this needs to be notarized. Can you confirm, please? TY
Notarizing an affidavit already authenticated by a competent court doesn't sound reasonable, so to your question, there will be no need notarizing a sworn affidavit of financial support authenticated by a competent court in your country

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
hello house, can someone pls explain to me what it means if you receive a message that your passport is ready for collection, have done biometric.. But i found a slip inside my passport stating that final decision has not been made that i will be notify through my email....pls what does it mean. Thanks
This means your application has been finalized and given to your analysis, i am sorry to say, its a refusal. If you did the paper route application and didn't find the refusal letter attached inside the envelope, kindly check the spam folder of your email and if its not there, you have to given it time of some days to weeks before if would be sent or updated

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Dear @Johnsnow 007, quick question, please.
I was doing freelance editing and proofreading services while being employed. Should I mention it on my Work History section in the study permit application? I already mentioned it on my SOP. I'm not sure if it is a big matter but I am just trying to avoid any case of Misrepresentation.
Do you have proof or evidence to back such claims and if NO, can it be easily verified without such proof? I always advise applicants to provide details that are evidently available. There is no harm station your previous work experience but its well substantiated with proper relevant evidence

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
There is something am confuse of:

This is my second applications so what are the update should i be expecting because I did medical upfront so medical as be updated pass including biomentric on my first application so on this second applications will they still review the medical again or what are the things they will update me before finalresult?
There is nothing to be worried about but for such when your eligibility reviews begins, pray hard to meet the requirements. If you have addressed the previous concerns raised by the VO in your first application which i want to believe you requested for your gcms notes, then you should be fine with prayers inclusive

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Got Passport request today guys..
My timeline:
Online SDS file submission: 29 April
Biometrics: 1 May
Medical passed: 14 May
Biometrics correspondence letter and Passport request: 24 May..
Big congratulations, can you share the submitted documents with the house for guidance of prospective applicants especially from India

Reactions: Avtar_15

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
In my first application it was refused and medical was upfront but no medical update expect the refusal letter only .

I have replied for the second time on the 11 April . So after some weeks i got medical update passed and still on Background Check .

What do you suggest with any sucess

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
I really need your answer

My friend got refuse for the 2rd time.
She is about to re-apply again but want to be sure of : This is my questions

My question is if someone changes the informations about his past work experience in his next application form for his next visa application will the new VO notice it?

And someone that has a diploma in business management going for a post baccalaureate diploma in Human Resources management is it a progression and reasonable enough?
I believe this question has been answered by Qudkom on Nairaland but just a chip in: Any change in previous information is/might be a misrepresentation and can lead to a refusal for not been honest. Every applicants information is being stored in the data base of IRCC, so they will easily detect every false information of a second application without breaking a sweat. For your second question, there is a progression, your friend can as well go for a PGD or Graduate Diploma/Certificate

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
I believe this question has been answered by Qudkom on Nairaland but just a chip in: Any change in previous information is/might be a misrepresentation and can lead to a refusal for not been honest. Every applicants information is being stored in the data base of IRCC, so they will easily detect every false information of a second application without breaking a sweat. For your second question, there is a progression, your friend can as well go for a PGD or Graduate Diploma/Certificate

Thanks I will inform her before she maje another mistake again