+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prospective Student for January, May, and September 2019 Intake Gather Here For Question and Answer

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Is an attested proof of financial support acceptable? Or must it be notarized? Please advise anyone
when you refer to proof of funds do you mean your bank statement? if yes, its suppose to be original and not notarized or attested copies except for supporting financial documents that has discrepancies. Except this means different in your country.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hello All,

I am planning to enroll myself in a 1 year undergraduate program in Supply Chain Management from any University in Ontario,Canada after which I wish to apply for PR in Canada.

I have 10 years of work experience in Logistics, Supply Chain and Freight Forwarding and have completed college (12th standard) from my home country.

I am 31 years of age and have IELTS Band 7.0

Will I be able to apply for PR after one year undergraduate program in Canada?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Yes, absolutely. I know in Manitoba province 6 months of a Canadian work experience qualifies you for a PR. You have a very good profile for EE though your age is going gradually.

you can follow the EE thread for more info

Ayo787

Feb 18, 2019
Yes, absolutely. I know in Manitoba province 6 months of a Canadian work experience qualifies you for a PR. You have a very good profile for EE though your age is going gradually.

you can follow the EE thread for more info
Hello bro, I have been given admission at the memorial University of Newfoundland with full funding. But what I studied in my BSc is Zoology and now for MSC I will be doing Boreal Ecosystem and Agricultural Sciences. Please I hope it won't affect my study permit issuing cause I have been seeing people with rejection saying your proposed course of study doesn't show academic progression.

Please what advice can you give for my Visa application? Thank you

Joelle111

May 30, 2018
when you refer to proof of funds do you mean your bank statement? if yes, its suppose to be original and not notarized or attested copies except for supporting financial documents that has discrepancies. Except this means different in your country.
Hi Johnsnow,
Thanks for your prompt reply. When I said POF, I mean the affidavit of financial support that would be coming from my parents. I've seen around this forum that this needs to be notarized. Can you confirm, please? TY

Ololade_seun

May 19, 2019
hello house, can someone pls explain to me what it means if you receive a message that your passport is ready for collection, have done biometric.. But i found a slip inside my passport stating that final decision has not been made that i will be notify through my email....pls what does it mean. Thanks

Ololade_seun

May 19, 2019
hello house, can someone pls explain to me what it means if you receive a message that your passport is ready for collection, have done biometric.. But i found a slip inside my passport stating that final decision has not been made that i will be notify through my email....pls what does it mean. Thanks

Ololade_seun

May 19, 2019
hello house, can someone pls explain to me what it means if you receive a message that your passport is ready for collection, have done biometric.. But i found a slip inside my passport stating that final decision has not been made that i will be notify through my email....pls what does it mean. Thank

Joelle111

May 30, 2018
Dear @Johnsnow 007, quick question, please.
I was doing freelance editing and proofreading services while being employed. Should I mention it on my Work History section in the study permit application? I already mentioned it on my SOP. I'm not sure if it is a big matter but I am just trying to avoid any case of Misrepresentation.

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
There is something am confuse of:

This is my second applications so what are the update should i be expecting because I did medical upfront so medical as be updated pass including biomentric on my first application so on this second applications will they still review the medical again or what are the things they will update me before finalresult?

BebeAny

May 14, 2019
There is something am confuse of:

This is my second applications so what are the update should i be expecting because I did medical upfront so medical as be updated pass including biomentric on my first application so on this second applications will they still review the medical again or what are the things they will update me before finalresult?
Depending on when you did your first medical exam, I believe the medical exam is good for 12 months from when you last took the medical exam. If you're within that time, you shouldn't have to have another medical test done. So, if you passed it before, you'll pass it again.

Reactions: Johnsnow 007

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Depending on when you did your first medical exam, I believe the medical exam is good for 12 months from when you last took the medical exam. If you're within that time, you shouldn't have to have another medical test done. So, if you passed it before, you'll pass it again.
What about biomentric validity correspondence letter?