+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prospective Student for January, May, and September 2019 Intake Gather Here For Question and Answer

GloDiva

Jan 21, 2019
No, i did the request via the CaipsNotes website my self. though there are 7Notes but the rest are related to my designated learning institution ,another my student ID, another my school address, another stating status enquiry received in process response sent , another states updated LOA provided, another stating signed by me then the one asking me to contact GCMS help desk these are the category of notes i really dont know what next to do my application was done in july 2018 am really confused

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
No, i did the request via the CaipsNotes website my self. though there are 7Notes but the rest are related to my designated learning institution ,another my student ID, another my school address, another stating status enquiry received in process response sent , another states updated LOA provided, another stating signed by me then the one asking me to contact GCMS help desk these are the category of notes i really dont know what next to do my application was done in july 2018 am really confused
June/July 2018 applicants still waiting on a decision are numerous(especially Nigerian applicants). I know of quite few(though convincing number) of July 2018 applicants that has gotten decisions in late last year and this year. Be prayerful and be optimistic.

I have to see the gcms notes to clearly advise you better but inexcerpt of your explanation, I don't think its gravely if you decide not to contact the gcms help desk. They are not in charge of your application. They come handing in such case if your gcms request has exceeded the estimated days.

BTW how were you able to request for your gcms notes all by yourself?!

GloDiva

Jan 21, 2019
I followed a simple instructions to order for it on thier website and paid I think $40 in January I was told I will get feedback by March 3rd and woke up this morning to see the note meanwhile if u dont mind share your email or sms it to 2347068304022 cos I need better understanding on what am expected to do other than just wait #manythanks

D ones u know who has received decisions late last year / this year were they approved and what term were they supposed to attend cos am being offered another LOA for sept2019

bbyzee

Feb 27, 2019
Hello everyone, I just got my letter of acceptance and I'm planning on applying for the student visa soon. I finished secondary school and got my waec in 2013, I did a one year predegree program and then got into uni here, but now I want to study something totally different from my current program so I was hoping I would be able to apply for visa without any mention of my current uni. While I was going through the form, I saw a part for explaining any gaps in academic records; should I just go ahead and include it? I'm worried it might affect. If anyone else applied and got despite the gap years, please let me know how you went about it.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
I followed a simple instructions to order for it on thier website and paid I think $40 in January I was told I will get feedback by March 3rd and woke up this morning to see the note meanwhile if u dont mind share your email or sms it to 2347068304022 cos I need better understanding on what am expected to do other than just wait #manythanks

D ones u know who has received decisions late last year / this year were they approved and what term were they supposed to attend cos am being offered another LOA for sept2019
That means you used a thirn party representative as I earlier hinted on. They were for Fall 2018 but most whose program has Winter/Summer of 2019 selected such preference whilst others whose program has only Fall deferred to Fall 2019 intake respectively.

I can link you up with one which I have direct access or I can add you up in a Canada study group he's in so you can quote/mention him directly.

Just in case I forget to hit you up on your contact provided, send a reminder johnpfyfasnow@gmail.com

FYI: there is nothing anyone can do to help about the tarry nature of your application, it now lies on the hands of the VO. What you can do to at least help your application in order not to stay idle is to keep sending a warm reminder to IRCC and as well hope its not a generic response(which always is), and intensify your prayers.

Kritikt

Feb 27, 2019
Any program of 8months and above = 1yr PGWP, 1yr = 1yr PGWP, 2yrs = 3yrs PGWP.

2yrs program is of better option but you can still offer a 1yr program and offer another 1yr program again making 2yrs to make you eligible for a 3yrs PGWP
Thanks for your reply,I have another query,will I have to extend my study visa to do another 1 year course and if yes then how much will it cost ?

GloDiva

Jan 21, 2019
That means you used a thirn party representative as I earlier hinted on. They were for Fall 2018 but most whose program has Winter/Summer of 2019 selected such preference whilst others whose program has only Fall deferred to Fall 2019 intake respectively.

I can link you up with one which I have direct access or I can add you up in a Canada study group he's in so you can quote/mention him directly.

Just in case I forget to hit you up on your contact provided, send a reminder johnpfyfasnow@gmail.com

FYI: there is nothing anyone can do to help about the tarry nature of your application, it now lies on the hands of the VO. What you can do to at least help your application in order not to stay idle is to keep sending a warm reminder to IRCC and as well hope its not a generic response(which always is), and intensify your prayers.
hi kindly check out my Notes in your inbox and pls do well to add me up in the study group thanks

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hello everyone, I just got my letter of acceptance and I'm planning on applying for the student visa soon. I finished secondary school and got my waec in 2013, I did a one year predegree program and then got into uni here, but now I want to study something totally different from my current program so I was hoping I would be able to apply for visa without any mention of my current uni. While I was going through the form, I saw a part for explaining any gaps in academic records; should I just go ahead and include it? I'm worried it might affect. If anyone else applied and got despite the gap years, please let me know how you went about it.
The Part A of your query lacks a little clarity but if i got it correctly, you did a PDG before entering the university, was this PDG completed have any subject/course related to your prospect course or it holds same similarity with your graduate course?

Getting an approval with a second degree is infeasible but very tedious in terms of trying to convince the VO of you being a genuine student. It boils down to a well constructed and detailed SOP with relevant points to back your contention that the prospect second degree would enhance your self/career progression and why the spontaneous change - give tangible reasons linking it to the evolvement of the economic and social progressiveness(think outside the box and avoid plagiarism).

I couldn't advise you more cause anything more than this would be an encouragement to engage in misrepresentation.

The Part B of your query is at your sole discretion.

Reactions: bbyzee

Samadhani

Jul 15, 2014
I am a 2014 mech engineering passout. I have read that there is maximum gap of 5 years allowed between studies so i want to know upto what term can i apply (2019 sept intake or 2020 jan intake)?

I have another doubt on visa approval as well. As i i have been working as business develop manager after my engineering would it be possible for me to apply to business analytics course? Few of the consultancies i have checked are saying visa wouldn't get approved.

Please help me out on these problems that i face.

Blema

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
Hi, I got this meaaage from University of Saskatchewan. Is it a positive sign that I would get admission?

Hello,

This email serves as an update to your application to the Master of Laws in the College of Law at the University of Saskatchewan. Your file has been deemed eligible for potential admission to the Master of Laws and is currently being reviewed by our Graduate Studies Committee of the college. No further changes can be made at this time.

We will notify you as soon as decisions have been made either way (if we are able or unableto offer you a spot in the program).

Please let us know if you have any questions in the meantime.

Thank you,

College of Law

University of Saskatchewan

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
I am a 2014 mech engineering passout. I have read that there is maximum gap of 5 years allowed between studies so i want to know upto what term can i apply (2019 sept intake or 2020 jan intake)?

I have another doubt on visa approval as well. As i i have been working as business develop manager after my engineering would it be possible for me to apply to business analytics course? Few of the consultancies i have checked are saying visa wouldn't get approved.

Please help me out on these problems that i face.
This is were the significance of the SOP comes to play.

Study gap isn't really of a necessitated hindrance/fussing issue for as long it can be justified by convincing and veraciously explaining to the VO in what you've been doing to improve yourself i.e. self/career progression.

Most programs has their specific window intake, check with you prospect DLI. The final preference is your utmost decision.

According to IRCC website, you can either go for a course that correlate with your previous studies or work experience given you is able to convince the VO of its essentials in attaining a self/career progression like the program you settling for which must be progressive. If otherwise, i.e. a second degree, PGD/C after B.sc instead of a Masters etc must be given substantial explanations to convince the VO. You will need to provide evidence to back every principal claims in your SOP.

BTW your case hangs on the line of an intuitive convincing which would be a contributive plus to succeeding.

Reactions: Samadhani

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hi, I got this meaaage from University of Saskatchewan. Is it a positive sign that I would get admission?

Hello,

This email serves as an update to your application to the Master of Laws in the College of Law at the University of Saskatchewan. Your file has been deemed eligible for potential admission to the Master of Laws and is currently being reviewed by our Graduate Studies Committee of the college. No further changes can be made at this time.

We will notify you as soon as decisions have been made either way (if we are able or unableto offer you a spot in the program).

Please let us know if you have any questions in the meantime.

Thank you,

College of Law

University of Saskatchewan
Given to the main addressed body content of the letter, it is indeed a positive sign.

Was the letter uploaded to your PAWS portal or via email?