+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prospective Student for January, May, and September 2019 Intake Gather Here For Question and Answer

Ragini_000

Sep 13, 2018
If you are from india then you can take the advice from IDP consultants.
Yes sir i am from punjab.. here there are lots of agents. i cant trust any one. all are much greedy. they only recommend colleges from which they get much commission. thats y they are telling me all colleges for toronto jan intake are closed.. thats y i am asking honest ans from here. so that i can tell them that this this particular college is open for offer letter. they should apply there.. My stream is B.com and accountancy and managment. any course related to this.. BUT IN TORONTO FOR JAN INTAKE :'(

Ragini_000

Sep 13, 2018
Hey don’t worry and take it easy.. there are many colleges which are going to re-opne very soon but there is very high chances that they will close very soon.. so according to me take the advice from a geniune and trusted agent. If still you are unable to apply for jan 2019 then don’t worry you can also go for may 2019 intake in Toronto, ontario
Yes sir thanks i hope that miracle happens to me I get for jan intake 2019.. because already i am going for post graduatn. i dont want to be late

The.hacker

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Yes sir i am from punjab.. here there are lots of agents. i cant trust any one. all are much greedy. they only recommend colleges from which they get much commission. thats y they are telling me all colleges for toronto jan intake are closed.. thats y i am asking honest ans from here. so that i can tell them that this this particular college is open for offer letter. they should apply there.. My stream is B.com and accountancy and managment. any course related to this.. BUT IN TORONTO FOR JAN INTAKE :'(
I also from punjab and yes i know about agents here.. well it is little bit difficult to know which college is currently open because in website of every college they show the program is open but when we register for application then it show the program is closed.. well, I suggest you to write an email and ask them for opened programs in their college and send the same to every college in which you want to apply.. also you can consult with some geniune agents in punjab which are authorized such as IDP education, Canam, and pyramid and jain overseas

The.hacker

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Yes sir thanks i hope that miracle happens to me I get for jan intake 2019.. because already i am going for post graduatn. i dont want to be late
And don’t worry it’s not too late if your graduated in 2018 you can still go for may 2019 and even September 2019.. because Canadian Embassy also know that all colleges are full and that’s why the students unable to get offer letter from their desired institutes

Ragini_000

Sep 13, 2018
I also from punjab and yes i know about agents here.. well it is little bit difficult to know which college is currently open because in website of every college they show the program is open but when we register for application then it show the program is closed.. well, I suggest you to write an email and ask them for opened programs in their college and send the same to every college in which you want to apply.. also you can consult with some geniune agents in punjab which are authorized such as IDP education, Canam, and pyramid and jain overseas
okay sir thanku for much honest answers.. i will consult them tomorrow only in morning. thanks

DEVARSHI

Sep 13, 2018
Did anyone got response from Concordia University for Meng in electrical and computer science. I applied on 11th June and my status is " your file is being assessed"

Anjalidas

Star Member
Sep 18, 2018
Anyone here for January 2019 intake? Did you start for visa process? And plz tell me how long it would take to get visa
Thank u for ur genuine reply.......

mourinho

Aug 23, 2018
team,
I have received refusal letters twice this year for student visa application to study in Canada. my proposed course of study was a masters degree program in chemical engineering at the University of Saskatchewan this fall 2018. recently I received rejections on the grounds of :

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of visit.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns

1. Travel history--what I have done prior to my second attempt was that I travel to South Africa as a tourist to enable my passport to disvirgin.
2. PURPOSE OF VISIT--an explanation letter was included as part of my documents for both visa trials

I requested for GCSM refusal notes with the following remarks as; PA HAS LIMITED TRAVEL, LIMITED ECONOMIC/FAMILY TIES. BASED ON INFORMATION PROVIDED THAT PA IS NOT A GENUINE STUDENT WITH SUFFICIENT TIES TO COMPEL THEIR DEPARTURE. APPLICATION REFUSED.

please, I need your professional advice on the above. at the moment this has affected my status of joining the university comes this September fall term. I really don't know what to do in order to be successful in my next attempt as I plan to apply for January 2019.

thanks

Joelle111

May 30, 2018
Is anyone applying to Ryerson?
Does someone know if I need to have a supervisor with my application? It says we only need to identify. So this means that I just need to point out who I would like to supervise me?

Al Saudi

Jul 7, 2018
for second opinion(s) please advice!

My Father is the sole sponsor, but his friend(our family friend) has pledged to assist me with some support funds per year for the duration of my studies but the funds would be made available to me on monthly basis. He's also willing to write a "Letter of Financial Support(not a letter of sponsorship)." My question(s)

1. Will the VO see this as a co-sponsorship situation
2. ‎Will this create/cause harm to my app
3. ‎Is it okay for him to support the "Letter of Financial Support" with an "affidavit"
4. ‎He is willing to lend me is bank statement, business CAC, Property document etc to prove his commitment, is this too much from someone who is not my sponsor

BTW he can't transfer the funds to me at once but will be able to give me the funds monthly upon divide for a year

Sarmad ul Haq

Sep 27, 2018
Hi, my name is sarmad and I recently graduated with B.E Mechatronics degree from Szabist karachi Pakistan. I got 3.0/4.0 Cgpa (79-82%) (B grade) and 7 overall band in ielts exam. I am planning to apply to MEng Mechanical engineering program for September 2019 entry at following universities
1)Ryerson university
2)Western university
3)University of Albarta.
What are my chances to get admission in the universities mentioned above? And if apply now when should I expect admission decision for September 2019 intake