+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prospective Student for January, May, and September 2019 Intake Gather Here For Question and Answer

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
I understand brother. I’m sorry for your previous visa refusal.. the VO refused your visa previously because of funds then according to my experience you should definitely show gic acc this time because if you do it then your funds problem will be solved in the eyes of VO.. and i know thes days dollar rate is also so high and it is very difficult to pay fee at higer rates but according to me this time go with 1 year fee plus gic to make your case stronger and make sure you have atleast 7 lac ruppes itr
These days Dollar rate is breaking all the records :(
If I am applying in the University then also it is mandatory to pay 1 year tuition fee in advance.. but I ve heard.. it is for those who applies in SDS category...
However, if you r suggesting to pay so to make my case stronger then my 1 yr tuition fee is 30,000, and plus GIC it would touch to 40k... so it means I must deposit 25 lakhs in advance...
Last time also I purchased GIC but still got refusal due to funds...

The.hacker

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Thanks mate for the suggestion... but dear If the Visa got refused then we have to suffer a huge loss... thus keeping this option in the mind I was thinking to go without GIC... actually i have previously got visa refusal on the grounds of Funds in the month of July...
In the profile... I purchased GIC and paid one sem tuition fee but still got refusal due to insufficient funds... later I requested for GIC refund and we have faced a loss which happened due to currency exchange rate and bank's administrative charges... :(
So thats why this time I am planning to go without GIC but would show adequate amount in the bank account... would it work?
And you should not refund for your
These days Dollar rate is breaking all the records :(
If I am applying in the University then also it is mandatory to pay 1 year tuition fee in advance.. but I ve heard.. it is for those who applies in SDS category...
However, if you r suggesting to pay so to make my case stronger then my 1 yr tuition fee is 30,000, and plus GIC it would touch to 40k... so it means I must deposit 25 lakhs in advance...
Last time also I purchased GIC but still got refusal due to funds...
It is mandatory to pay 1 year tuition fee in sds category only.. in university category you can go with one semester fee

The.hacker

Star Member
May 19, 2018
And you should not refund for your

It is mandatory to pay 1 year tuition fee in sds category only.. in university category you can go with one semester fee
According to me go with one semester fee with gic.. and after that you still have to show some funds in your account because you have to show them your one year fee with living expenses and maybe this was the reason for your previous visa refusal

The.hacker

Star Member
May 19, 2018
According to me go with one semester fee with gic.. and after that you still have to show some funds in your account because you have to show them your one year fee with living expenses and maybe this was the reason for your previous visa refusal
Have you show them funds last time ?

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
Yes bro.. I did that... apart from 1 sem. fee and GIC... I showed 18 lakhs in my elder brother's account... but some of the reputed consultants advised that I should not have shown that money in my brother's account as . Visa Officer might have considered that my parents are not financially sound... so this could be the reason behind refusal so this time my brother has transferred all the money in my parents account so that Visa Officer could be convinced that the funds are actually meant for my studies..

But your suggestions are truly noticeable... I should deposit 1 sem fee with GIC and rest I would show in my parents account...

The.hacker

Star Member
May 19, 2018
For instance.. if your fee for one year is 10000 lac and the living expenses for one year is 10000 dollars ( 55000 ruppes) and your airticket will be near to 60000 ruppes.. then in total amount you have to show them atleast 1600000-1700000 eq
Yes bro.. I did that... apart from 1 sem. fee and GIC... I showed 18 lakhs in my elder brother's account... but some of the reputed consultants advised that I should not have shown that money in my brother's account as . Visa Officer might have considered that my parents are not financially sound... so this could be the reason behind refusal so this time my brother has transferred all the money in my parents account so that Visa Officer could be convinced that the funds are actually meant for my studies..

But your suggestions are truly noticeable... I should deposit 1 sem fee with GIC and rest I would show in my parents account...
Yes brother.. it can be the reason.. anyway from now don’t just depend on agent do research by your own self too and before lodging your file recheck it and stay positive .. i wish you may get visa this time..

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
For instance.. if your fee for one year is 10000 lac and the living expenses for one year is 10000 dollars ( 55000 ruppes) and your airticket will be near to 60000 ruppes.. then in total amount you have to show them atleast 1600000-1700000 eq

Yes brother.. it can be the reason.. anyway from now don’t just depend on agent do research by your own self too and before lodging your file recheck it and stay positive .. i wish you may get visa this time..
Thank you for your precious suggestions :) It would certainly help me a lot

Canada1991

Aug 28, 2018
I have received offer from VIU for Graduate Certificate in Business Administration for Jan, 19 intake. ANyone got a similar offer?

Ragini_000

Sep 13, 2018
URGENT..!!Please can someone help me out with some genuine answers.
I want to apply for post graduate degree or diploma for managment or accounting related course in any college of toronto. but my agent is saying none of college is open now for jan 2019 intake. but i am hoping for miracle. i really want to go for jan 2019 intake. i waited so long to fulfill all documents requiremnts. please can someone tell me is any college which can be expected to open its offer letter for jan 2019..??? please help me out

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
URGENT..!!Please can someone help me out with some genuine answers.
I want to apply for post graduate degree or diploma for managment or accounting related course in any college of toronto. but my agent is saying none of college is open now for jan 2019 intake. but i am hoping for miracle. i really want to go for jan 2019 intake. i waited so long to fulfill all documents requiremnts. please can someone tell me is any college which can be expected to open its offer letter for jan 2019..??? please help me out
its best to use Google to vast your search with more rightful pointer to what you seek

Ragini_000

Sep 13, 2018
its best to use Google to vast your search with more rightful pointer to what you seek
Thanku sir. but i will be really very late for fulfilling my dreams if i didnot got in jan intake 2019 that also in toronto. thanks if you got any information plss do inform sir

The.hacker

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Thanku sir. but i will be really very late for fulfilling my dreams if i didnot got in jan intake 2019 that also in toronto. thanks if you got any information plss do inform sir
Hey don’t worry and take it easy.. there are many colleges which are going to re-opne very soon but there is very high chances that they will close very soon.. so according to me take the advice from a geniune and trusted agent. If still you are unable to apply for jan 2019 then don’t worry you can also go for may 2019 intake in Toronto, ontario

The.hacker

Star Member
May 19, 2018
If you are from india then you can take the advice from IDP consultants.