Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
VISA ISSUED...
08-05-2013
LANDED..........
In July-2013
Dear seniors,
I got my aor this month and have been given 120 days timeline for stage 2 . one clarification on POF for 4 persons is reqd .
As I am the principal applicant ,Can I show the reqd funds in my wife account also ie 50% in my account & 50% in my wifes account will it be acceptable to the CHC delhi??
If no then can I show the funds in my name in multiple accounts ie bank accounts in varios banks in my name.is it acceptable to the chc delhi??
This adjustment was recommended by tax consultant so that tax need not be paid for lumpson amount in one account at the end of the financial year.

please seniors guide me who have done POF for approx 9 lakhs.
Please seniors reply urgent

rubyat

Star Member
Nov 13, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
paramjit said:
Dear seniors,
I got my aor this month and have been given 120 days timeline for stage 2 . one clarification on POF for 4 persons is reqd .
As I am the principal applicant ,Can I show the reqd funds in my wife account also ie 50% in my account & 50% in my wifes account will it be acceptable to the CHC delhi??
If no then can I show the funds in my name in multiple accounts ie bank accounts in varios banks in my name.is it acceptable to the chc delhi??
This adjustment was recommended by tax consultant so that tax need not be paid for lumpson amount in one account at the end of the financial year.

Thanks to Paramjit for this topic..I need those answer also...Pls help.... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :eek: :eek: :eek:

accounts

Aug 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
August 6 2010
paramjit said:
Dear seniors,

yes u can do that.. provide ur wife is co applicant. I suggest Make joint FDRs.

I suggest to keep money in one one bank.. not in multiple banks.
Because in case CHC again demanded latest bank certificates,, u will have to run from one bank to another for certificates, this result in time & effort wastage.. this mistake I had already made...

3 lacs in standard chartered, 1.5 in HDFC, 0.75 in citibank, 1 lac in SBI.

last year in month of july (scrching heat) in delhi, i was exhausted arranging all certificates from BAnks.

And i suggest to make these FDRs or deposits in some Good Private BAnk.. everything u can order online

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If your wife is part of your application you can do so.

You can also show funds in multiple account of yours

surinderjit

Star Member
Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Sept 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
29 Sept
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14 Sept
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18 Jan 2017
VISA ISSUED...
18 Feb 2017
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Requesting you to share the time lines also.

Pls clarify...

1. We need to show bank certificate stating about total funds avliable at this point of time.
OR
2. We need to show statment of last six months.

Thanks Seniors

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paramjit said:
Dear seniors,

YES, YOU CAN DO IT ONLY IF YOUR WIFE IS ACCOMPANY WITH YOU...

SD2009

Star Member
Nov 2, 2009
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Oct-2009
Doc's Request.
23-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
21-Apr-2010
IELTS Request
23-Dec-2009
File Transfer...
30-Dec-2009
Med's Request
19-Oct-2010
Passport Req..
19-Oct-2010
VISA ISSUED...
24-April-2011
LANDED..........
Not decided (planning for it only)
I am planning to show fund in joint account with my father, will it be acceptable ??

And I've FDs on my father and my Joint names, will it be accepatable ??

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SD2009 said:
I am planning to show fund in joint account with my father, will it be acceptable ??

NO, not allowed. It will not be accepted.

Fund in Joint account will be allowed with your spouse only if accompany with you

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SD2009 said:

No it will not be acceptable. Only you and your spouse and if she is immigrating as well.