+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds SINP

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
Hi All,

I have the same issue as most of the people here ...
Received ITA but bank statement doesn't have enough funds for the previous 3 months and will take more than next two months to get matured..
In this case how can i cancel ITA and not receive it till next two months ?
You can cancel the ITA till the time you get the matured funds.

nishu.rockz

Oct 30, 2019
Cash value against life insurance will definitely work as clearly stated in SINP requirements as below:
The following funds will be accepted:

• Personal chequing or savings accounts
  • Bonds
  • Cash value life insurance
  • Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GICs) or Certificates of Deposit
  • Mutual Funds
  • Provident Funds (an official letter from the provident fund organization indicating the amount of funds that are accessible is required)
  • Registered Retirement Savings Plans (RRSPs)
  • Stocks
  • Tax Free Savings Accounts (TFSAs)
  • Term deposits and time deposits (must be valid at the time of application and remain valid throughout the entire application process)
  • Treasury Bills
https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry/required-documents-for-saskatchewan-express-entry
Hi All,
I submitted my application in SINP portal last week. I scored 68 points for 2173 NOC . I am hoping to get an invitation to apply soon. Please suggest me how much funds in Indian rupees required for SINP ??

rossgar76

Feb 27, 2020
Good day. I would like to ask for assistance.
1. I need clarification regarding eligibility:
I: LABOUR MARKET SUCCESS
A: EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Master’s or Doctorate degree, Canadian equivalency23
Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year degree program at a university or college20
Trade certification equivalent to journeyperson status in Saskatchewan20
Canadian equivalency Diploma that requires two but less than three years at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other formal post-secondary institution15
Canadian equivalency Certificate or at least two semesters but less than a two year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other formal post-secondary institution12
I am currently a teacher, I have a friend is saskatchewan who will give ma a job offer in food and beverage. I have a bachelors degree but not related to F and B. will that count?

B: SKILLED WORK EXPERIENCE
  • The work experience claimed must be relevant to the single occupation you've selected in your application.
  • One year of work experience refers to 12 full months of work experience.
I am currently a teacher, does it mean i wont receive points with this category?

II: CONNECTION TO SASKATCHEWAN LABOUR MARKET & ADAPTABILITY

Points are available for having a strong connection to the Saskatchewan labour market, which shows a genuine intent and ability to successfully settle and economically establish in Saskatchewan as a permanent resident.

My wife's 1st cousin is living in minatoba. would it count?

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

nishu.rockz

Oct 30, 2019
Hi All,
I have submitted my profile at SINP portal under EOI. DO I also need to submit my documents as well there ?I did not find any link related to that. My profile also from last 1 month is in "Submitted" state. Please suggest me what I need to do here in this case ??

Sen88

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Received ITA last friday from SINP, the problem is that my funds in my bank didnt support for minimum of 3 months, because I withdraw some small amount last September, then last week before ITA I deposited another amount, but If I will add the cash value insurance and combined to my bank account it will support as the cash value from insurance is just there for 2 years. Can I use that to support my funds? Please help me too! thanks
Please update what happened.

Sen88

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Hello friends, is there who can throughly guide me about how can we show proof of funds in SINP? I know we need to show 3 months mature funds? But what if i dont have it right now but i will arrange in few days after nomination?
Please update what happened. I'm applying for SINP but proof of funds cannot be shown for last 3 months. Partial amount will be less than 3 months. Is it required to show 3 months funds when I'm directly applying to SINP without Express entry or after I receive ITA?

Sam0099

Mar 6, 2020
Dear all I have fixed deposit for sinp POF , but all deposits in joint name with my parents , can I show as a POF in sinp?

Sam0099

Mar 6, 2020
Neither i am a consultant nor I live in Saskatchewan. My friend got nomination from Saskatchewan and he has guided me on all application system.
Dear all I have fixed deposit for sinp POF , but all deposits in joint name with my parents , can I show as a POF in sinp?

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
FD has to be in the applicants name. Now you cannot make it a sole account and Gift deed is not an option for now. You can take a affidavit from your parents saying that you are the sole responsible for the deposits and its completely available to you as you are paying the interest for the FD returns. This may/may not work but this is one of the option for your scenario.

partht

Aug 31, 2019
Hey guys, I am having stocks with Zerodha since about 2 years now(present value is bit higher than required). How do I show these stocks as my POF for SINP?

Jalaja

Mar 12, 2020
Hai everyone, I have submitted my application on feb 10th while submitting my pof are not 3 months old, what would be my next step if application gets rejected?