Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2016
Nomination.....
01-01-2017
AOR Received.
13-03-2017
Hi forum members I have question in regards to sinp pof.my brother in law want to apply sinp.but he deposit money in his account for pof from Oct 12 till now.he is planning to submit eoi after december 12. Will this be good idea or he put eoi after 12 january.thanks for your reply.

Moeez Shaukat

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi forum members I have question in regards to sinp pof.my brother in law want to apply sinp.but he deposit money in his account for pof from Oct 12 till now.he is planning to submit eoi after december 12. Will this be good idea or he put eoi after 12 january.thanks for your reply.
No one know the draw results and confirm date of draws. it is very risky to submit EOI. He should submit it as soon as possible. Currently SINP is very active and issues Invitation in bulk but future is unpredictable.

Moeez Shaukat

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thanks for your reply qaziarslantariq....what if i collect the funds within a week.... because the next draw will be in november i guess... and my husband scores 63 i am hoping that we will get ITA hope the points drop down this time inshaAllah... so we will still have 60 days to apply after ITA... will the funds get matured? And can we show gift deed from parents as a proof of fund?
Hi, there is no confirm date for draws. and there is no prediction what will be the least score in next draw.
Gift deed is acceptable in Federal level and it is risky in state level nomination. However hope for the best.

paone1

Feb 22, 2017
Hello Friends,
Couple of days before, submitted EOI for Saskatchewan and my score is 65. Now, there is an issue
with Proof of Funds.
1. I have been investing 10K (4 mutual funds - 3k+2K+3k+2K) everymonth in mutual funds from past 5 years. can i Show them as Proof Of investment?
2. I have Life Insurance worth of 3 Lakhs matured on September/2019. can i show this as POF?
3. Me and My spouse working as IT professionals and both of us having PF balances. can i show this is as POF?
If all answers are yes, then can i show statements from Mutual funds, insurance cash value and PF?

Please help me on this

Reactions: sanchower

jvynne

Jul 23, 2018
Hello forum members. Kindly help with clarification on this; we are intending to apply for the Saks PNP and this borders primarily on POF. My husband is the PA and we intend to get 50% gift deed from his dad a month before we send in the EOI; then have it placed in fixed deposit so it can be valid 3 months before the ITA; the remain 50% will come from sale of our car and 25% pension fund money which has been applied for and will be in account before ITA submission. Would he be required to still present his regular savings account statement ? Given that Saskatchewan is not in favour of gift deed, will it be acceptable in this instant as we will have the funds way before time. Thanks in anticipation of your response.

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
Hello Friends,
Couple of days before, submitted EOI for Saskatchewan and my score is 65. Now, there is an issue
with Proof of Funds.
1. I have been investing 10K (4 mutual funds - 3k+2K+3k+2K) everymonth in mutual funds from past 5 years. can i Show them as Proof Of investment?
2. I have Life Insurance worth of 3 Lakhs matured on September/2019. can i show this as POF?
3. Me and My spouse working as IT professionals and both of us having PF balances. can i show this is as POF?
If all answers are yes, then can i show statements from Mutual funds, insurance cash value and PF?

Please help me on this
1. You need to get a letter from your MF house about the valuation of your account and it should mention if its readily available for use incase of liquidation. Better option would be to liquidate the funds to your savings account and show the MF statement as source of funds.
2. Surrender value certificate has to be obtained.
3. Yes, PF balance certificate (attested) will work.
Always ensure you provide proof of funds for the amount more than the minimum required funds.

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
Hello forum members. Kindly help with clarification on this; we are intending to apply for the Saks PNP and this borders primarily on POF. My husband is the PA and we intend to get 50% gift deed from his dad a month before we send in the EOI; then have it placed in fixed deposit so it can be valid 3 months before the ITA; the remain 50% will come from sale of our car and 25% pension fund money which has been applied for and will be in account before ITA submission. Would he be required to still present his regular savings account statement ? Given that Saskatchewan is not in favour of gift deed, will it be acceptable in this instant as we will have the funds way before time. Thanks in anticipation of your response.
If the funds are 3 months old, no questions asked. But still the statement of the account holding the required funds needs to attached.

Reactions: jvynne

Dis123

Sep 28, 2019
Hi. I need help regarding proof of funds.i am from Pakistan.we are a family of 4.my required amount is 23542 CAD.However I am showing 29551cad in total as CAD 10277 in my spouse account, a savings certificate whose current value is represented by a letter as CAD 16274 encashable at anytime almost CAD 3000 in my (primary applicant ) account. Will this work for Saskatchewan?

Dec 21, 2019
Hello, could you please tell me how long have you been waiting to get an ITA after submitting your application for SINP? Thanks!!!

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
Hi. I need help regarding proof of funds.i am from Pakistan.we are a family of 4.my required amount is 23542 CAD.However I am showing 29551cad in total as CAD 10277 in my spouse account, a savings certificate whose current value is represented by a letter as CAD 16274 encashable at anytime almost CAD 3000 in my (primary applicant ) account. Will this work for Saskatchewan?
Yes this will work. You have to attach a No Objection letter from your spouse mentioning that you have full rights in using that account. And you should be a joint account holder of your spouse account.

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
Hello, could you please tell me how long have you been waiting to get an ITA after submitting your application for SINP? Thanks!!!
I don't know to whom this question is to. But my timeline is in my signature. If you have enough points and your NOC is in demand, receiving an ITA will be quicker.

Dec 21, 2019
I don't know to whom this question is to. But my timeline is in my signature. If you have enough points and your NOC is in demand, receiving an ITA will be quicker.
Thank you. I and my husband have 447 points, he is the main applicant -an architect, I think his NOC is in demand. So, approximately, how long it can take? Our consultant told it will take 6 months...

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
Thank you. I and my husband have 447 points, he is the main applicant -an architect, I think his NOC is in demand. So, approximately, how long it can take? Our consultant told it will take 6 months...
Receiving ITA from Saskatchewan is based on the SINP points. Check if you have 68 or above points in the below link. If yes, then you will receive a invitation to apply for Saskatchewan pnp in the very next draw. If you don't have the required points for the draw then 6 months duration is just a guess.
https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/assess-your-eligibility

Dec 21, 2019
Receiving ITA from Saskatchewan is based on the SINP points. Check if you have 68 or above points in the below link. If yes, then you will receive a invitation to apply for Saskatchewan pnp in the very next draw. If you don't have the required points for the draw then 6 months duration is just a guess.
https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/assess-your-eligibility
Thank you very much! We have 70 points (Master's degree from IQAS, 33 years, 10 yrs of experience, IELTS- CLB 9). We applied 2 days ago. Do you know when it will be the next draw, how often are they happening?