+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds SINP

Hareem1234

Sep 21, 2019
Hello friends, is there who can throughly guide me about how can we show proof of funds in SINP? I know we need to show 3 months mature funds? But what if i dont have it right now but i will arrange in few days after nomination?

Reactions: Sen88

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
Hello friends, is there who can throughly guide me about how can we show proof of funds in SINP? I know we need to show 3 months mature funds? But what if i dont have it right now but i will arrange in few days after nomination?
SINP requires three months old funds prior to submission of application after receiving an ITA. After ITA you just have 60 days to submit your application. Therefore, you must have sufficient funds in your account one month prior to receiving an ITA from Saskatchewan. No other solution for funds. Saskatchewan is very strict with proof of funds.

Hareem1234

Sep 21, 2019
Thanks for your reply qaziarslantariq....what if i collect the funds within a week.... because the next draw will be in november i guess... and my husband scores 63 i am hoping that we will get ITA hope the points drop down this time inshaAllah... so we will still have 60 days to apply after ITA... will the funds get matured? And can we show gift deed from parents as a proof of fund?

Hareem1234

Sep 21, 2019
SINP requires three months old funds prior to submission of application after receiving an ITA. After ITA you just have 60 days to submit your application. Therefore, you must have sufficient funds in your account one month prior to receiving an ITA from Saskatchewan. No other solution for funds. Saskatchewan is very strict with proof of funds.
Can u give me ur number so i can take guidance from you about all the SINP process ?

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
Thanks for your reply qaziarslantariq....what if i collect the funds within a week.... because the next draw will be in november i guess... and my husband scores 63 i am hoping that we will get ITA hope the points drop down this time inshaAllah... so we will still have 60 days to apply after ITA... will the funds get matured? And can we show gift deed from parents as a proof of fund?
Funds will get matured only if you get required funds today and you receive an invitation after one month from today.
My number is 00923325671929

Hareem1234

Sep 21, 2019
Thanks for ur genuine reply and your help one more thing can i ask ? r u a inmigration consultant? Or u live in saskatchewan?

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
Thanks for ur genuine reply and your help one more thing can i ask ? r u a inmigration consultant? Or u live in saskatchewan?
Neither i am a consultant nor I live in Saskatchewan. My friend got nomination from Saskatchewan and he has guided me on all application system.

sagarbutani

Sep 29, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello Friends!

I have made EOI for SINP EE on 19th Sept' 19 with 67 points and my NOC is 0114. Looking at the last draw with a cut-off at 70 points with my NOC included, I hope that I should be getting the ITA in the next draw. However, the problem is that I would be receiving funds into my account on 1st Oct' 19 and the said funds will get 3 months old not before 30th Dec' 19. In this scenario, if suppose the next draw takes places during mid-Oct' 19 and the ITA is received, what do you suggest I should do? Should I withdraw from SINP EOI pool immediately and apply again after a few weeks?

My concern is if I don't accept the ITA in an upcoming draw and simply withdraw the EOI (due to non-compliance to the fund requirements), will this be affecting my afresh application for EOI filing. Pleased to hear with your guidance...

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
Better to wait for 30 days after you complete your funds. Instead of getting an invitation prior to the time required for maintenence of funds.
SINP is very strict for PoF

sabine0018

Star Member
Nov 26, 2017
Received ITA last friday from SINP, the problem is that my funds in my bank didnt support for minimum of 3 months, because I withdraw some small amount last September, then last week before ITA I deposited another amount, but If I will add the cash value insurance and combined to my bank account it will support as the cash value from insurance is just there for 2 years. Can I use that to support my funds? Please help me too! thanks
Neither i am a consultant nor I live in Saskatchewan. My friend got nomination from Saskatchewan and he has guided me on all application system.

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
Received ITA last friday from SINP, the problem is that my funds in my bank didnt support for minimum of 3 months, because I withdraw some small amount last September, then last week before ITA I deposited another amount, but If I will add the cash value insurance and combined to my bank account it will support as the cash value from insurance is just there for 2 years. Can I use that to support my funds? Please help me too! thanks
No dear, it's not possible. SINP is very strict in three months old settlement funds.
I won't advice you to submit application and lose 350 CAD application fee upon rejection due to funds issue.

sabine0018

Star Member
Nov 26, 2017
No dear, it's not possible. SINP is very strict in three months old settlement funds.
I won't advice you to submit application and lose 350 CAD application fee upon rejection due to funds issue.
Even if the cash value insurance will suffice the amount? Because in SINP I have read combination is okay. Please give me another advice thanks

can_da

Dec 21, 2015
Even if the cash value insurance will suffice the amount? Because in SINP I have read combination is okay. Please give me another advice thanks
Cash value against life insurance will definitely work as clearly stated in SINP requirements as below:
The following funds will be accepted:

• Personal chequing or savings accounts
  • Bonds
  • Cash value life insurance
  • Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GICs) or Certificates of Deposit
  • Mutual Funds
  • Provident Funds (an official letter from the provident fund organization indicating the amount of funds that are accessible is required)
  • Registered Retirement Savings Plans (RRSPs)
  • Stocks
  • Tax Free Savings Accounts (TFSAs)
  • Term deposits and time deposits (must be valid at the time of application and remain valid throughout the entire application process)
  • Treasury Bills
https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry/required-documents-for-saskatchewan-express-entry