+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds: Format of Gift Deed, Affidavit and LOE

vikram57

Jul 24, 2019
Hi..my father transferred me some money through online transfer (NEFT) from his account to mine. The transaction details are visible in the bank statement as well. I am planning to make a gift deed and show it as proof of funds. Will there be any issue for this? Is cheque deposit compulsory?

Dxb3866

Jul 26, 2019
Hi,

I have two questions:
1. My mother gave me certain funds as gift to show POF and I am getting a gift deed from her. Do I also need to get an affidavit for the same?

2. If yes for #1, does the affidavit need to be on a stamp paper?

Thanks.

Dxb3866

Jul 26, 2019
Hi..my father transferred me some money through online transfer (NEFT) from his account to mine. The transaction details are visible in the bank statement as well. I am planning to make a gift deed and show it as proof of funds. Will there be any issue for this? Is cheque deposit compulsory?
I’m doing the same

Mr_fabrizio

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
But my concern is - can an online bank transfer be shown as a gift and used for POF? Is there any compulsion that transfer has to be made through cheque?
There’s no compulsion,or better still get a transaction receipt showing the funds leaving your fathers account and been credited into yours

sundeepk

Aug 3, 2019
Hi Respected Members,

I have an urgent query, kindly help me as I got only two more weeks for submission for my OINP nomination.

I have a partial amount (approx 3200 CAD) as POF in my Singapore account, rest of the amount will be transferred in the form of gift deed from my fathers account to me.

My query

1. can use multiple accounts as proof of funds
2. In the gift deed that my dad would prepare is my signature required.
3. my Singapore account which I intend to show would have a credit card advance and some EMI towards that, will it pose as an issue

Aug 14, 2019
Hi

I will be having a gift deed from my father. My father has a Tax Number but that isnt active at the moment and he is a retired person. As the Affidavit etc. format shared here shows the gift donor with his tax details. So how can I manage that? Having gift deed as cash? I as a Donee have all tax returns and required details. Please provide any useful information in this regard.

sundeepk

Aug 3, 2019
Hi

I will be having a gift deed from my father. My father has a Tax Number but that isnt active at the moment and he is a retired person. As the Affidavit etc. format shared here shows the gift donor with his tax details. So how can I manage that? Having gift deed as cash? I as a Donee have all tax returns and required details. Please provide any useful information in this regard.
In my opinion, I think that the Taxation part is not required, however it may help to build a case in the legibility of the received funds

Reactions: Technocrat1234

sundeepk

Aug 3, 2019
Hi Respected Members,

I have an urgent query, kindly help me as I got only two more weeks for submission for my OINP nomination.

I have a partial amount (approx 3200 CAD) as POF in my Singapore account, rest of the amount will be transferred in the form of gift deed from my fathers account to me.

My query

1. can use multiple accounts as proof of funds
2. In the gift deed that my dad would prepare is my signature required.
3. my Singapore account which I intend to show would have a credit card advance and some EMI towards that, will it pose as an issue

@guys , any thoughts about this query

joe2632

Jul 25, 2018
Qatar,from Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi all,

My mother-in-law is going to transfer money to my wife's account .can we (wife accompanying me)show that way with an help of a gift deed?
What is the format you gave and will they ask for the source of income of mother-in-law?
How old should this amount be in our bank before we submit all our documents after an ITA?
or should we put in all the documents while preparing the express entry profile

joe2632

Jul 25, 2018
Qatar,from Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi all,
My mother-in-law is going to transfer money to my wife's account .can we (wife accompanying me)show that way with an help of a gift deed?
What is the format you gave and will they ask for the source of income of mother-in-law?
How old should this amount be in our bank before we submit all our documents after an ITA?
or should we put in all the documents while preparing the express entry profile