PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
Nomination.....
24-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2019
Hi everyone! Hope someone can help me. The proof of funds i need to show is 19,093 CAD for 3 persons, and right now my daily average balance for the past 6 months is around 19,900 CAD, and current balance 21,000 CAD. Do i need to provide other documents or my bank certificate with with 6 months average is enough?

jackiee

Nov 21, 2018
Hi Guys ,

I currently have a salary account which is a joint account (with my father). I had the required amount for my POF in this account which is partly from my own salary and partly given by my father as a gift for which i have got a gift deed.

I have transferred the whole required amount to another savings account which i am showing for my POF.

will this create any issue? If so what documents should i submit ?

Richacanada

Oct 3, 2018
I have a really imp question. In my original POF i meantioned 9.50 lakh which is around $18,500 But the bank account was joint with father so received procedural fairness.
Now getting gift deed done. Can i get it done for $12500

ulka0410

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019
If we create a gift deed for the entire amount, is it taxable as per Indian law?
Also, who will be taxed me or the giver?

Squidward

Aug 1, 2018
Your mother doesn’t necessarily have to accompany you, you can later get it signed and stamped(thumb print) by her.

You don’t necessarily have to go to court either. For instance, I got it done through a real estate company, the person did everything for me including going to court etc. If you were in Rawalpindi I could have told you the location, just check in Lahore, I am sure there are many offices that make affidavits etc. there too. Good Luck!
Thank you! :) I just had jt done from the Lahore high court notaries with legitimate valid notary licenses. Wanted to be on the safe side.

Reactions: artificial.nocturne

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
my husband is in the US ... he has transferred some amount for me through netbanking as gift deed. will he have to get the gift deed notarized from the US itself

Siva26

Jan 7, 2019
Hi All,
The gift deed & affidavit scan copy do you add it with the proof of fund attachment or the LOE section ? I mean in which PDF will you need to add the gift deed & affidavit while uploading the documents post ITA

jinssbox

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2019
AOR Received.
01-01-2019
Med's Done....
12-02-2019
Passport Req..
09-08-2019
Hi All,
The gift deed & affidavit scan copy do you add it with the proof of fund attachment or the LOE section ? I mean in which PDF will you need to add the gift deed & affidavit while uploading the documents post ITA
proof of funds

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Hi All,
Isn’t the gift deed and affadavit the same ?
I suppose the gift deed is an affadavit document which says that transaction was a gift right ?

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Isn’t the gift deed and affadavit the same ?
I suppose the gift deed is an affadavit document which says that transaction was a gift right ?
Yup it’s the same, the notarized copy of gift deed becomes affidavit. Also be careful about spelling as it is spelled ‘Affidavit’ not Affadavit.. I made that mistake already..

Reactions: Tech_girl123

Ambrose4045

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Please someone help me on this one as it is urgent. I am getting the entire amount from my father as gift deed to show as proof of funds. I am from india. My understanding is that getting a gift deed is buying a 100 RS stamp paper with notary stamp from an registered notary and then printing the gift deed format on it and the printing part can be even in the absence of notary i.e home. I believe you do not need to get the gift deed registered as money is an movable property. Please correct me if I am wrong.

jjk505

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Managua, Nicaragua
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-09-2019
Hi everyone

I'm sorry if this question has already been asked but is a very long thread, I'm currently gathering all the docs to respond to my ITA, my wife and me had a wedding reception back in early December and received a substantial amount of cash as gifts form our friends and family that we started to deposit in my bank account, how do i support this money to IRCC?

Thanks in advance

Ambrose4045

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Hi everyone

I'm sorry if this question has already been asked but is a very long thread, I'm currently gathering all the docs to respond to my ITA, my wife and me had a wedding reception back in early December and received a substantial amount of cash as gifts form our friends and family that we started to deposit in my bank account, how do i support this money to IRCC?

Thanks in advance
If u have any other bank account apart from your current bank account and if it is more than six months old then transfer all the money to your parents and then tell them to transfer as gift deed to your secondary bank account. Provide an gift deed as proof and also loe to ircc for the amount in secondary bank account.

angelangel

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Hi,

if my parents are giving me money and I have a gift deed and affidavit, do I need to submit my parents bank account statement as well? My parents are planning to take a loan and then transfer me money as gift deed. Will their taking loan matter?

Do I have to show their bank account transfer?

Marie85

Aug 30, 2018
Japan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2019
AOR Received.
23-04-2019
Med's Done....
12-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
29/09/2019
Hello all,
I'm hoping someone can help me out here. I loaned a friend 1.2 million yen around 3 years ago, he finally repaid in three portions (last year Oct - 200,00. Nov - 200,00, Dec - 800,000) after I told him how badly I needed it to apply for Express Entry.
Now that I have the ITA, how can I list this repayment since it's so recent?
Do I make it out as a gift deed... even though it's a repayment? He didn't sign a promissory note when I lent him (because he was my fiancee then), how can I prove that the money is mine and not a loan... or do I put all of this into my LOE?
I'm freaking out because this is my only hindrance. Please help!