App. Filed.......
01-01-2019
AOR Received.
01-01-2019
Med's Done....
12-02-2019
Passport Req..
09-08-2019
Can I have the entire settelmset fund of CAD 12475 as gift deed from my father? Please suggest

Aukhan

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Hi Everyone... I am about to get ITA with Crs 468... Now the thing i want to know is about proof of funds. I dont have 12500$ in my account. So i am going to get them from my father and will get a gift deed for that...
Now I Have 2 questions...
1. Exactly when do i have to get the respective amount transfered to my account.... Pre ITA?, Post ITA? ... Before Submitting e APR??
My second question is once i get this amount in my account for how long does this amount has to stay in my account... Or i can take that amount out any time and transfer back to my fathers account??
Thanks in Advance

ECLN

Aug 23, 2018
Toulouse, France
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Hi Everyone... I am about to get ITA with Crs 468... Now the thing i want to know is about proof of funds. I dont have 12500$ in my account. So i am going to get them from my father and will get a gift deed for that...
Now I Have 2 questions...
1. Exactly when do i have to get the respective amount transfered to my account.... Pre ITA?, Post ITA? ... Before Submitting e APR??
My second question is once i get this amount in my account for how long does this amount has to stay in my account... Or i can take that amount out any time and transfer back to my fathers account??
Thanks in Advance
1. You need money for e APR
2. I guess it is only safe to return money to your father after landing in Canada, because they might ask you to provide a current bank statement later and you will be refused for misrepresention. They also might request a recent POF at the airport.

elicanda87

Sep 21, 2018
I am sorry but where does it state that a 6 months statement is required? Could you please direct me to the link? I am preparing all the documentation and was bit confused when I came across your post.

All I have is the Bank letter and Gift Deed. Not sure if anything else is required apart from that.
Only if you don't get details like average balance etc in your bank letter. else statement not at all required.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I am sorry but where does it state that a 6 months statement is required? Could you please direct me to the link? I am preparing all the documentation and was bit confused when I came across your post.

All I have is the Bank letter and Gift Deed. Not sure if anything else is required apart from that.
I am submitting my Bank Letter and Notarized letter as gift deed along as proof of documents. 6 months statement I am only submitting to show the date of transaction when the funds were transferred to my account

MEHUL KUMAR

Nov 9, 2017
Hiiii friends,
My question is regarding POF gift deeds.

My father has transferred 400k to my account for POF.
He had around 900K as FD in the bank ( around 4 years old), but when he went to bank to liquidate 400K to transfer to my account, manager suggested him to get loan on FD rather than liquidating FD. Looking as loss of interest my father did same and got loan of RS 500k by surrendering some of his FDs to bank and then transfered 400K out of it to me.

Now the question is how to make gift deeds in this situation?
Would it be problem ?
Is my father's account statement required to support transfer?
Please provide some insight friends.

Jan 19, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-12-2018
AOR Received.
30-12-2018
I have a few questions:

Can i get the funds tranferred to a newly opened bank account under my name?
Does the sender and receiver need to be in the same country to prepare gift deed?
Is sender and receievers signatures required on the gift deed or affadivit?
What is the difference between affadivit and gift deed? What purpose affadivit serves?

Please any help will be much apprecaited. thanks.
Hi...did you get an answer for your third question?

MEHUL KUMAR

Nov 9, 2017
Hiiii friends,
My question is regarding POF gift deeds.

My father has transferred 400k to my account for POF.
He had around 900K as FD in the bank ( around 4 years old), but when he went to bank to liquidate 400K to transfer to my account, manager suggested him to get loan on FD rather than liquidating FD. Looking as loss of interest my father did same and got loan of RS 500k by surrendering some of his FDs to bank and then transfered 400K out of it to me.

Now the question is how to make gift deeds in this situation?
Would it be problem ?
Is my father's account statement required to support transfer?
Please provide some insight friends.
Guys please respond

Squidward

Aug 1, 2018
Question for anyone who has gone through the process of making the gift deed and Affidavit. My mom has gifted me the amount required. I need to go to High Court to have the deed and Affidavit notarized by a registered notary public. Is my mom required to accompany me to the notary public or I can have it made and get my mom's signatures on the gift deed and Affidavit later? I am based in Lahore Pakistan. Thank you to anyone

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Question for anyone who has gone through the process of making the gift deed and Affidavit. My mom has gifted me the amount required. I need to go to High Court to have the deed and Affidavit notarized by a registered notary public. Is my mom required to accompany me to the notary public or I can have it made and get my mom's signatures on the gift deed and Affidavit later? I am based in Lahore Pakistan. Thank you to anyone
Your mother doesn’t necessarily have to accompany you, you can later get it signed and stamped(thumb print) by her.

You don’t necessarily have to go to court either. For instance, I got it done through a real estate company, the person did everything for me including going to court etc. If you were in Rawalpindi I could have told you the location, just check in Lahore, I am sure there are many offices that make affidavits etc. there too. Good Luck!

Sagnik Ghosh

Nov 8, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Hello All,

I'll be using amount in my wife's FD as part of my PoF. Can anyone please share the format for the affidavit for the consent to be given to me from my wife?

TIA.

dukkibanna

Nov 15, 2018
Hi All..... Need small advice regarding the POF

I got my ITA..and planning to show approx 50% of my pof as a gift deed from my father since the amount in my saving account is not 6 month old. I transferred if 1 month back from my another account(which is a joint account between me and my mother)So my questions are:

Is the gift deed a safer option as it will be just a month old and approximately 50% of the total POF??