Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
NOC Code......
Are you sure about this ?
CIC website says you MUST list outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans
It's their in the website, but they didnt ask for anyone.
This may not be the right answer.

But POF is not that serious even when EE first started. Make sure you have funds in cash/fd.
And provide proper documents.

Go through other POF threads and Reasons for rejection thread you will get better idea.

Reactions: Jakev

tichupichu

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
It's their in the website, but they didnt ask for anyone.
This may not be the right answer.

But POF is not that serious even when EE first started. Make sure you have funds in cash/fd.
And provide proper documents.

Go through other POF threads and Reasons for rejection thread you will get better idea.
As per my research, All liabilities should be disclosed. My suggestion is to be rather safe than sorry.

fhaq

Jun 2, 2017
Hi All,

I recently got my ITA and have arranged the required fund by receiving a cheque from my father.

The problem is that the cheque didn't come directly from his account but came from a third party, to whom my father recently sold his shop. Now i have submitted the cheque in my account but not sure how to proof that this money actually belonged to my father. I can make the gift deed but it won't have my fathers account detail etc.

Can anybody please help here? Should i just withdraw and apply a few months later with the fund already in my account? :(

Thanks

Faizan.

jamilnasir

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi All,

I recently got my ITA and have arranged the required fund by receiving a cheque from my father.

The problem is that the cheque didn't come directly from his account but came from a third party, to whom my father recently sold his shop. Now i have submitted the cheque in my account but not sure how to proof that this money actually belonged to my father. I can make the gift deed but it won't have my fathers account detail etc.

Can anybody please help here? Should i just withdraw and apply a few months later with the fund already in my account? :(

Thanks

Faizan.
I think you can attach the sale deed of that shop and then your gift deed would be good enough to certify the whole thing.

Reactions: fhaq

tichupichu

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Hi All,

Thanks

Faizan.
I think in your bank statement, only the cheque number will appear and not the name of the person. and you don't have to attach the cheque copy. So simply make a gift deed from your father and explain in the LoE that the credit is a gift from your father.

I think this whole sale story is not required.

or else you can attach the proof of ownership of the shop for your father and the sale agreement with the person issued the cheque. and explain the whole story in the LoE. Gift deed is a must.
But I think it will be confusing for them so better not disclose.

Reactions: fhaq

fhaq

Jun 2, 2017
I think in your bank statement, only the cheque number will appear and not the name of the person. and you don't have to attach the cheque copy. So simply make a gift deed from your father and explain in the LoE that the credit is a gift from your father.

I think this whole sale story is not required.

or else you can attach the proof of ownership of the shop for your father and the sale agreement with the person issued the cheque. and explain the whole story in the LoE. Gift deed is a must.
But I think it will be confusing for them so better not disclose.
Thanks for your reply, I was actually thinking the same thing. But in most of the gift deed formats that i saw they all mentioned that the funds came from "XYZ account in ABC bank" which is why i am confused.

BreakingBad

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
NOC Code......
As per my research, All liabilities should be disclosed. My suggestion is to be rather safe than sorry.
My six months statements and certified translations, epf, India statement etc, was around 80 pages.
I have 4 credit cards and I am using two.

I couldnt fit everything in size available. So Include 1 month statement/translation of mexico, india statement and certificate and epf letter.

But they accepted it. Make sure your docs are clear and simple.

I cant say much.

tichupichu

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Thanks for your reply, I was actually thinking the same thing. But in most of the gift deed formats that i saw they all mentioned that the funds came from "XYZ account in ABC bank" which is why i am confused.
I think thats mainly for online transfers where the bank account and sender's account is appearing in the bank statement. you can amend the wordings but dont mention the cheque number as it will be a flase statement if you say your father transfered through that cheque.

Do you have sufficient documents for the other option ? like shop ownership and the Name of that very person in the sale agreement who has signed the cheque ?

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
I think thats mainly for online transfers where the bank account and sender's account is appearing in the bank statement. you can amend the wordings but dont mention the cheque number as it will be a flase statement if you say your father transfered through that cheque.

Do you have sufficient documents for the other option ? like shop ownership and the Name of that very person in the sale agreement who has signed the cheque ?
Please don't get paranoid- Rejections as a result of POF is very rare, and only happens if the amount is less than what they specified. All they need to know is whether we possess the requisite funds to get about in the initial 6 months.