15-11-2017
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Not yet
Hi everyone.
I have a question regarding which bank in Pakistan is easy to deal with in order to get required POF letter for express entry.
Anybody here from Pak?
Would be appreciated

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi everyone.
I have a question regarding which bank in Pakistan is easy to deal with in order to get required POF letter for express entry.
Anybody here from Pak?
Would be appreciated
Most banks throughout the world are easy to deal with. Just go to one of your branches and ask them. Also, better if you are going to show POF from the bank where you maintained your POF from the last 6 months. You'll increase your documentation if you go to other banks just for a hypothetical ease post ITA stage.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hi everyone.
Anybody here from Pak?
Would be appreciated
I would guess that more "international" banks would be easier to deal with in this regard like Standard Chartered maybe.

Reactions: AC.R

Fasih Khan

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
I need guidance regarding bank statement. I took money from my father to meet the POF requirement. I have make a gift deed and along with the cheque pic to be attached with it. While going through the bank statement it doesn’t show the cheque number from which the money was received. Just show Outward clearance. Money has transfer to my account. Can anyone guide me with this?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
I need guidance regarding bank statement. I took money from my father to meet the POF requirement. I have make a gift deed and along with the cheque pic to be attached with it. While going through the bank statement it doesn’t show the cheque number from which the money was received. Just show Outward clearance. Money has transfer to my account. Can anyone guide me with this?
You can use that, it won't be a problem. All IRCC needs is the source of funds.

Reactions: Fasih Khan

Fasih Khan

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
You can use that, it won't be a problem. All IRCC needs is the source of funds.
I want to ask one more thing, I have to attach the pic of cheque with gift deed and the pic of cheque should be with the bank stamp on it or without? I took the pic of cheque before the bank stamp on it.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
I want to ask one more thing, I have to attach the pic of cheque with gift deed and the pic of cheque should be with the bank stamp on it or without? I took the pic of cheque before the bank stamp on it.
Stamp doesn't matter. Gift Deed matters.

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
I have a question regarding the proof of funds. Now my situation as a bit tricky (divorce involved etc ). So I'm ending up with accounts with 4 different banks. all active accounts.
The issue is that when I asked those banks for the specific IRCC letter, they all said we cannot deliver a personalized letter with all the information you requested.
What I ended up doing was the following:
- I made an explanation letter describing the situation
- Made (in the explanation letter) a table summarizing all the information asked by IRCC
- Added the letters that were provided by the banks
- Added 6 months of bank statement of each account (You know your file is too big when you reach 3.9 MB in PDF)
- I received 3 big amounts as donation from three different people ( my father, my brother (living in Canada) and my aunt), and they've sent me a signed certified affidavit that this was a donation and they do not expect it to be paid back.

With all this information, should that be ok or should I expect a refusal because of this point?

Just for the proof of funds file it's around 73 pages and 3.9 Mb file big. I'm worried a bit because of that but I rather give too much information than too little.

Thanks folks!

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I have a question regarding the proof of funds. Now my situation as a bit tricky (divorce involved etc ). So I'm ending up with accounts with 4 different banks. all active accounts.
The issue is that when I asked those banks for the specific IRCC letter, they all said we cannot deliver a personalized letter with all the information you requested.
What I ended up doing was the following:
- I made an explanation letter describing the situation
- Made (in the explanation letter) a table summarizing all the information asked by IRCC
- Added the letters that were provided by the banks
- Added 6 months of bank statement of each account (You know your file is too big when you reach 3.9 MB in PDF)
- I received 3 big amounts as donation from three different people ( my father, my brother (living in Canada) and my aunt), and they've sent me a signed certified affidavit that this was a donation and they do not expect it to be paid back.

With all this information, should that be ok or should I expect a refusal because of this point?

Just for the proof of funds file it's around 73 pages and 3.9 Mb file big. I'm worried a bit because of that but I rather give too much information than too little.

Thanks folks!
I uploaded a very large number of pages (I think it was 120 pages) - you can use the Adobe's PDF product's 7-day free trial to get the work done and compress them to 2-3 MB.

What does the PoF letter from your bank has in it?

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
I uploaded a very large number of pages (I think it was 120 pages) - you can use the Adobe's PDF product's 7-day free trial to get the work done and compress them to 2-3 MB.

What does the PoF letter from your bank has in it?
Ok, glad to know it's not only me
In most POF letter I have: My name, the account number, current balance, when the account was first open.
In all letters I don't have information regarding debts. But I don't have any large (unexplained) deposits either. The only large sums I have were donations from my family and I have certified affidavits to support that (I included then too into the file)
So i have that and I added for each account 6 months of bank statements

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
can my mother write me gift deed for required POF from the amount she received under a personal loan form her bank ?
A loan should never be a part of PoF. The idea is that the money should be yours to spend and settle in Canada and isn't a part of a loan that you'll have to pay back. While IRCC may not be able to find that your mother took a loan to gift this PoF to you, it is not a wise financial decision.

playstationg2

Aug 29, 2023
A loan should never be a part of PoF. The idea is that the money should be yours to spend and settle in Canada and isn't a part of a loan that you'll have to pay back. While IRCC may not be able to find that your mother took a loan to gift this PoF to you, it is not a wise financial decision.
thanks for the reply. will we need to show mother bank account statement as well along with the gift deed ?