+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Profile details show "Updated" who got IP2 on 27th Feb

LeoNS

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
That’s what I think!!! They running security while they get any info back thay update right away. If it is something what requires your action you would be notified by mail.
You see now I ordered a new GCMS and I see that they running my CCRIMINALITY once again( running by GCMS-SYSTEM)
I did checked my old GCMS which I obtain may 2017 and I can tell that my first CRIMINALITY has been performed( by CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE) in june 2016 and validate june last year.
That’s really not good news...

sroy001

May 18, 2017
I got "Updated" status about 30 mins ago!! Any idea how much time before we can expect the golden email??

sroy001

May 18, 2017
Awesome! Hope you receive it this week or next week. Hang in there! What is your AOR ?
Thanks.. AOR 9th Sep 2017.. Do you think "Updated" status can also reflect if a GCMS report is being pulled out for our file? I requested my notes about 45 days ago and was expecting to receive it any day as per GETGCMS

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Thanks.. AOR 9th Sep 2017.. Do you think "Updated" status can also reflect if a GCMS report is being pulled out for our file? I requested my notes about 45 days ago and was expecting to receive it any day as per GETGCMS
Always a speculation that GCMS might help to push the file forward. Never know, any update is a good update! Only scary part is SS which I assume you shouldn't be unless shown in GCMS notes.
Wait for Friday or Saturday for PPR email or max by next week.
If you don't hear, try to contact IRCC agent after a week
Keep us posted and good luck :)

sroy001

May 18, 2017
Always a speculation that GCMS might help to push the file forward. Never know, any update is a good update! Only scary part is SS which I assume you shouldn't be unless shown in GCMS notes.
Wait for Friday or Saturday for PPR email or max by next week.
If you don't hear, try to contact IRCC agent after a week
Keep us posted and good luck :)
Thanks mate! Will post here if I get to hear anything :)

Reactions: Troy2245

arhamusman

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
hy guys,
my status was ip2 on 27 feb 2018, and adittional doc showing we r reviewing the doc, but on 3rd april i saw my account shows Updated, when i checked my BG status turn to NA3, almost 1.5 months gone still no response my VO is ottawa, what u say NA3 is good sign or not, and how much time they will take more

LeoNS

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
hy guys,
my status was ip2 on 27 feb 2018, and adittional doc showing we r reviewing the doc, but on 3rd april i saw my account shows Updated, when i checked my BG status turn to NA3, almost 1.5 months gone still no response my VO is ottawa, what u say NA3 is good sign or not, and how much time they will take more
It's really weird for forks who got IP2 on 27th Feb. I got two ghost updated on 2nd Mar and 20th Apr, but not golden email after that. Let's cross fingers to pray for that.

Tank17

Jan 25, 2018
It's really weird for forks who got IP2 on 27th Feb. I got two ghost updated on 2nd Mar and 20th Apr, but not golden email after that. Let's cross fingers to pray for that.
R u still waiting my friend???
I am unfortunately.

LeoNS

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
R u still waiting my friend???
I am unfortunately.
Yes I am still waiting, I called CIC but they only told me my case is still in Canada, that's all. I ordered gems notes today hope can find some valuable clues.