+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Profile details show "Updated" who got IP2 on 27th Feb

odettealg

Jan 23, 2017
I just found my application was "Updated" today but I have not received any emails and there is no new messages in my account.
My Application went directly from MEP to IP2, I am hopeful this might be it!!

FSW-Inland
ITA: 14-Mar-2018
RPRF upfront
AOR/NA1: 19-Mar-2018
MEP/IP2: 27-Mar-2018

Reactions: Troy2245

fv-br

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
I just found my application was "Updated" today but I have not received any emails and there is no new messages in my account.

FSW-Inland
RPRF upfront
Hope you get it. I did get my PPR on the same day of the ghost 'updated', but only at around 6 pm.

Reactions: odettealg

keroppi

Star Member
Nov 12, 2017

FSW-Inland
RPRF upfront
Been waiting here for 48 hours already after “updated”. Anyone on the same boat?

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Been waiting here for 48 hours already after “updated”. Anyone on the same boat?
Same here. I have been waiting past last Thursday when I received an update and found no changes in my account and I did not get any email notification as well. Fingers crossed.

keroppi

Star Member
Nov 12, 2017
Same here. I have been waiting past last Thursday when I received an update and found no changes in my account and I did not get any email notification as well. Fingers crossed.
Okay, I've called IRCC regarding the update and they said I've passed eligibility. When I ask about Security, they said it's "in process".

Anyone have an idea how long Security takes?

Reactions: Troy2245

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
after the 5th 'updated' during the past 4 days, I received an ADR to renew my passport. but I already submitted my renewed passport several months ago. alrighty, cic missed it. I resubmitted it right after I received the ADR.
I'm very afraid it'll take cic another month+ to touch my file again. anybody knows if things move faster in the final review stage?

PS: Eligibility, Medical, Background check all completed, only final review left.

Tank17

Jan 25, 2018
after the 5th 'updated' during the past 4 days, I received an ADR to renew my passport. but I already submitted my renewed passport several months ago. alrighty, cic missed it. I resubmitted it right after I received the ADR.
I'm very afraid it'll take cic another month+ to touch my file again. anybody knows if things move faster in the final review stage?

PS: Eligibility, Medical, Background check all completed, only final review left.
Can I ask you how did you submitted your new passport to CIC???I need submit a new one as well Can you sent me a link to do it please???
Thank you

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
Thank you
if you are going to order GCMS notes in the future, you may want to check if your passport info has been updated in the notes.
It happened to me, that they didn't update my passport info in the system though they confirmed receipt of my renewed passport.

Reactions: Tank17

Tank17

Jan 25, 2018
if you are going to order GCMS notes in the future, you may want to check if your passport info has been updated in the notes.
It happened to me, that they didn't update my passport info in the system though they confirmed receipt of my renewed passport.
Hi,
I did get my new GCMS but I can’t see a new passport has been updated
Maybe I looked wrong. Instead I noticed that my previous CRIMINALITY( passed) has changed for IN PROGRESS. I don’t understand why.
My last GCMS has been ordered may 2017.
Any thoughts???
Thxxx