+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Profile details show "Updated" who got IP2 on 27th Feb

LeoNS

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
For the ones whose application status changed to IP2 on 27th Feb, profile status on previous main page was "Submitted" at that time. About 1-3 days later, some cases changed to "Updated" but application status was nothing new. I know one or two friends got PPR later after that, but don't know if that means PPR for all cases. So let's share our latest status in this thread. Thanks.

I got IP2 on 27th Feb and "Updated" on 2nd Mar., still haven't got PPR yet.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
I also got an “Updated” status but it is for the “Review of Additional Documents” from We do not need... to Not Applicable. There were also a few members who posted about this change.

Please take note that my case may be different to most of you since I added my spouse post-AOR.

LeoNS

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
I also got an “Updated” status but it is for the “Review of Additional Documents” from We do not need... to Not Applicable. There were also a few members who posted about this change.

Please take note that my case may be different to most of you since I added my spouse post-AOR.
Thank you mate, hope good news will come to you soon.

Reactions: iamxty

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Thank you mate, hope good news will come to you soon.
Thanks. I will update if there is. Best wishes to you too. :)

--ariana--

Nov 26, 2017
I also got into IP2 on 27th Feb. But no change in application till now. This is what it's showing:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

LeoNS

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
I also got into IP2 on 27th Feb. But no change in application till now. This is what it's showing:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Thank you for your sharing, my application status is exactly the same with yours, the only difference is i got "Updated" on 1st, Mar. after BC changed to IP2 on 27th. Let's share the latest status in the thread for any changes.

Reactions: --ariana--

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
Moved to ip2 on 27th.My status of additional doc also changed to NOT APPLICABLE on the Same day, I didn’t see “Updated”(i might have missed it) but still no progress
My VO is london.
I have emailed them on friday to know the status,waiting for the response.
AOR 30 Dec

Reactions: LeoNS

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018

To add, status was still Submitted when I first saw “Not Applicable”, played around for one or 2 minutes then saw “Updated”. I was waiting for an email for the update but never got it.

LeoNS

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
To add, status was still Submitted when I first saw “Not Applicable”, played around for one or 2 minutes then saw “Updated”. I was waiting for an email for the update but never got it.
Seems the email always delay

FlymetoCanada

Feb 23, 2018
Moved to IP2 on 27th of Feb. My status of additional doc also changed to NOT APPLICABLE, but it always remained at "submitted"

LeoNS

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Literally got it just now and coincidentally it's maintenance in the site so this might be part of today's update
Yes guess so, as far as i know there's only one friend who got IP2 on 27th got PPR later, and his category is PNP Outland. Don't know how VO handle our cases since there're so many cases which submitted ahead of him have not handled yet. But definitely that's a good news for those 27th IP2s.