+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Profile details show "Updated" who got IP2 on 27th Feb

Tank17

Jan 25, 2018
I also got an “Updated” status but it is for the “Review of Additional Documents” from We do not need... to Not Applicable. There were also a few members who posted about this change.

Please take note that my case may be different to most of you since I added my spouse post-AOR.
Exactly like me!!!
Still waiting for PPR
MPNP INLAND

Reactions: iamxty

Tank17

Jan 25, 2018
Good news come to you soon my friend.
Finger crossed.
I am waiting almost 2 years.
My current work permit is going to be expired 4th of april so I am hoping PPR will come sooner.
I don’t want to waste 710 dollars ( 4 of us) for OBWP.

ancheung218

Mar 2, 2018
For the ones whose application status changed to IP2 on 27th Feb, profile status on previous main page was "Submitted" at that time. About 1-3 days later, some cases changed to "Updated" but application status was nothing new. I know one or two friends got PPR later after that, but don't know if that means PPR for all cases. So let's share our latest status in this thread. Thanks.

I got IP2 on 27th Feb and "Updated" on 2nd Mar., still haven't got PPR yet.
i got "updated" this morning, but nothing changed, everything seems still in IP2, and there is nothing in my mail box. @Leo, have you received anything yet?

LeoNS

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
i got "updated" this morning, but nothing changed, everything seems still in IP2, and there is nothing in my mail box. @Leo, have you received anything yet?
Congrats, you will get PPR soon I think. I still haven’t got anything, I must be an exception, haha.

nidiw2017

Oct 13, 2017
AOR Received.
06-03-2018
Med's Done....
16-03-2018
Hello all,

My BGC changed to " Your application is in process. We will send you a message when your background check starts" from "Not Applicable" yesterday. Is this IP2?

Thanks in advance,

Tank17

Jan 25, 2018
Hello all,

My BGC changed to " Your application is in process. We will send you a message when your background check starts" from "Not Applicable" yesterday. Is this IP2?

Thanks in advance,
I think they done IP1 so far!!!
Next step will be IP2.
All the best