+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time of PRTD application submitted electronically(by email)-VAC closed-INDIA

bvraosuri

Sep 29, 2016
Dear Friends
I have applied on June 7th second time prtd..... on H&C grounds...... I have not got any reply yet...... pls give your feedback
Please send your query through webform
my wife got her PPR yesterday after asking them for status update on webform couple of times
we have mistakenly entered details in H&C grounds, she is only PR for 1 year - it doesn't apply to her
if your are applying under H&C grounds because of not being able to meet residency requirements, "I think" some one have to make a decision on file probably takes a little while
and it is clear on their site they are only processing emergency applications

bvraosuri

Sep 29, 2016
I was also in similar situation and applied for PRTD under normal category and not under compassionate grounds. I shared my husband’s PR card, marriage certificate and my employer details to show my future residency obligation. Mine was approved in 15 days.
Thank you for the info!
my wife got PPR yesterday

Anoop1982

Jul 23, 2021
my wife got her PPR yesterday after asking them for status update on webform couple of times
we have mistakenly entered details in H&C grounds, she is only PR for 1 year - it doesn't apply to her
if your are applying under H&C grounds because of not being able to meet residency requirements, "I think" some one have to make a decision on file probably takes a little while
Pls share your number too n thanks for valuable reply

nitinvgarg

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017

Can you confirm on the type which needs to be selected from the list in the link below while raising the request for urgent processing of PRTD? I have raised query through web-form earlier but it was not responded to. Raised another query with a different reason today.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15kbWX-57Tvf4aHYReHsraxYI4S70qht7/view?usp=sharing

Reactions: NeedInfoFromHere

madhu_6021

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2020
Can you confirm the subject line of the email? I am just trying to confirm that I am not missing any email from Promotions folder

It is "ACTION REQUIRED (IRCC) – Passport Request / Name Rxxxxxxxxx"