+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time of PRTD application submitted electronically(by email)-VAC closed-INDIA

NeedInfoFromHere

Mar 2, 2021
Also check your promotions and spam, I got it on promotion section.
Thanks, checked all my Gmail folders not there

I applied for PRTD because I received eCoPR while I was outside of Canada.
I provided more than what documents were required. As I applied on H&C ground also provided medical records it might be because of that it is taking time.

vendod

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Visa application, tracking ID No. XXX The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at New Delhi OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center New Delhi OC.
---
I received this text

Reactions: saumya2712

hemaarora3

Jul 22, 2021
Visa application, tracking ID No. XXX The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at New Delhi OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center New Delhi OC.
---
I received this text
Hi
After how many days of passport submission, did you receive this email ?

akvarious

Jul 26, 2021
hi,

I received my passport submission email just now, can any one please guide me the further step how to request VFS for passport submission.

saumya2712

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
---
I received this text
I also got this text today

saumya2712

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
hi,

I received my passport submission email just now, can any one please guide me the further step how to request VFS for passport submission.
Do you mean you received the Passport request letter? If yes, You have to fill the web form for passport submission. Please check on vfs website or see previous messages for more details.

akvarious

Jul 26, 2021
Do you mean you received the Passport request letter? If yes, You have to fill the web form for passport submission. Please check on vfs website or see previous messages for more details.
Thank you for the info, after submitting the web form how much time will it take to receive payment link