+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time of PRTD application submitted electronically(by email)-VAC closed-INDIA

saumya2712

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Here is my timeline. Hope this will help you.
Filled webform 19 july around 11 am
Received confirmation email 19 july 5:09 pm
Received payment link 20 july 3:58pm
I ignored the payment link and didn’t pay because of some reason.
Again filled webform 21 july around 10 pm
Received confirmation 22 july 11 am
Received payment link 22 july 12:04pm from (orders@ccavenue.com) which they said already in confirmation email this email is legitimate pay on this.
Did payment 22 july 1:52 pm
Received another email again for paymet which they said ignore it 22 july 7:14pm
Received AWB number 22 july 7:24pm

It will not be a problem definitely if you fill another webform as I did same and received everything quickly. Now waiting for courier pickup.
Thanks, this is helpful. I have filled the web form again. Lets see. My PPR request is dated 4th May.

@Kitchener007 and @vendod what is your PPR date?

Seek

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
I just received awb after 6-7 hours after payment . Please tell me from which website we can track it. Thanks
Search Bluedart Tracking , open website , there will option to search by airway bill , type AWB number there and you'll have your tracking.

Kaurgagan13

Star Member
May 3, 2020
Search Bluedart Tracking , open website , there will option to search by airway bill , type AWB number there and you'll have your tracking.
I tried many times. I think it only works after they pickup courier. Do you have any idea how one will know when courier guy is coming to pickup? Is there any way to track it or they just come whenever they have time?

kris8646

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2016
File Transfer...
aug 01
Med's Done....
passed
I tried many times. I think it only works after they pickup courier. Do you have any idea how one will know when courier guy is coming to pickup? Is there any way to track it or they just come whenever they have time?
So did you filled the biometric form too? If so it’s yes or no? in the passport request letter they mentioned we don’t need any biometrics.

Seek

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
So did you filled the biometric form too? If so it’s yes or no? in the passport request letter they mentioned we don’t need any biometrics.
It is just a consent form , that " If needed , I will provide Biometrics ".
Read the whole form , in the section of not giving consent it is written that , in case if biometrics was required and you have opted not to give consent then it will automatically refuse your application without any notice.
In my opinion it's better to give consent , it is just consent , if we don't require, as written in the passport submission email then they won't ask for it .
This is just my opinion.

Reactions: kris8646

Seek

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
N
No , he just showed up without phone call.
And yes , as my courier is picked-up , it is showing my status.

boateng

Mar 18, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May5, 2015 (application received)
AOR Received.
AOR1 : June3 2015
IELTS Request
01 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
April 2015
Interview........
hopefully not
Hi All,

My wife is a PR since 2016 and is currently in Delhi. Her PR card expired on July21, 2021 on her visit to India this year and she applied for the PRTD on July14th via email. She has received the Acknowledgment receipt via email, any insights on average processing times?

Is it possible to receive the PRTD before Aug21, 2021 as hoping the flight ban lifts and she can travel back.

nitinvgarg

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Hi All,

My wife is a PR since 2016 and is currently in Delhi. Her PR card expired on July21, 2021 on her visit to India this year and she applied for the PRTD on July14th via email. She has received the Acknowledgment receipt via email, any insights on average processing times?

Is it possible to receive the PRTD before Aug21, 2021 as hoping the flight ban lifts and she can travel back.
same boat as you. Applied PRTD on July 21st. Received acknowledgement. Can you post in forum once you receive approval?

Reactions: boateng

tricky5311

Jul 22, 2021
Hi,
Did you receive any update. I lost my PR card and is planning to apply for PRTD soon.
Thanks.
I am in similar situation as you. I have lost my PR card as well which was valid till 2023 and now I have applied for PRTD two weeks ago. Do you have any insights to share about timelines and did they ask for a lot of documents

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I meet the residency requirement at this point. It has been three years since we got PR and we have spend 50 days in Canada. We have 2 years available to spend the remaining 680 or so days.

I had raised two requests for PRTD since acknowledgement of the first request said we need to submit all blank and non-blank pages of all passports used in the last five years.
I then submitted second request which also included the scan of all passport pages--both expired and current.

Just recently, I saw their reply on the first request asking me to resubmit the scans of passport pages both expired and current. Should I reply to this email or do not reply and let them review the second request which has the details they are asking for. I see they have appended some kind of alphanumeric number to the email subject(same for both wife and daughter). I am assuming this to their case number specific to my application.
Should I respond on the first request or wait for them to review the second request?
This is why it always states not to submit duplicate requests. I would reply with a link to your first reference number explaining that you submitted duplicate requests so thry can close the file. They are likely reviewing your passport because you are so close to your RO.