+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time of PRTD application submitted electronically(by email)-VAC closed-INDIA

Sowmyakrishna

Mar 27, 2021
Hi all,

When you email PRTD application to IRCC what do you receive? I received an automated acknowledge which does not contain any reference or application number.

What kind of acknowledgement letter did you receive. I applied on March 16th and received automated reply within seconds and after that nothing.

Please share your experience.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi all,

When you email PRTD application to IRCC what do you receive? I received an automated acknowledge which does not contain any reference or application number.

What kind of acknowledgement letter did you receive. I applied on March 16th and received automated reply within seconds and after that nothing.

Please share your experience.
You don't get any reference number.

Nov 28, 2020
Hello Quick question.
Applied for PRTD and submitted my return ticket and got passport request. But now I changed my return date.
Do I need to apply again with new return date ticket or just send passport with with attached new ticket?
Or if there is anything I need to do
Please guide
Thanks
Hi,
Under list of activities did you mention the activities till date or till when you last present in canada?

Jsimran

Apr 29, 2020
Hey guys. I had received the payment link on Saturday and paid the fees on the same day but haven’t received any further communication on how and when will they come and pickup the passport? Does anybody knows how long does it take?

Anand99

Star Member
Sep 17, 2013
Hi All,

What is the average PRTD approval time currently , I applied on 26th March through email and just curious , thanks again!

ritvick

Aug 1, 2018
It took 20 days from the day I sent the email to IRCC.
The day I received the passport request, I filled the VFS webform.
Since then I am just waiting, it has been 3 days already, haven't got the payment link yet.

Reactions: Anand99

ritvick

Aug 1, 2018
Hey guys. I had received the payment link on Saturday and paid the fees on the same day but haven’t received any further communication on how and when will they come and pickup the passport? Does anybody knows how long does it take?
When did you get the payment link, after filling the webform? How long did it take?

VelanS

Aug 12, 2020
re travelled back on it! So that suggests that it is doable!
YES because it comes via email or from MyCIC Porta
out of Canada when COPR was issued
sorry, My COPR was cancelled as I was out of Canada when COPR was issued. They issue my new COPR, now I need to land to become a PR.
. T
Hi sumitkamboj88, I am currently in the same situation, received COPR when I was outside Canada recently. Could you please explain in details, how IRCC cancelled your COPR and reissued.

I have seen your previous comments in this thread, that you applied for PRTD without Landing -- Is it got approved?
Did they issued new COPR after you reached Canada?
If Yes, You travelled based on which documents?

tinu28111987

Nov 1, 2017
Hi guys,
I got my COPR document in email on 25th March while I was in canada. I mailed my photos to Etobicoke office for PR card.
I travelled to india on 30 March. I want to apply for PRTD. Could you please help me clarify below questions?
1. The form says list your activities the day you become PR. I've been working in IT company since 2019. So should I write from copr date 'employed' and leave end date blank?
2. My son (10 months) is a canadian citizen. One of the questions says if you are accompanying a canadian citizen. I should not be entering any details for him correct?
3. We are in Bhopal and nearest vac is delhi. Can I still send my application in an email to IRCC or I absolutely have to visit VAC?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Hetal

tinu28111987

Nov 1, 2017
Hi guys,
I got my COPR document in email on 25th March while I was in canada. I mailed my photos to Etobicoke office for PR card.
I travelled to india on 30 March. I want to apply for PRTD. Could you please help me clarify below questions?
1. The form says list your activities the day you become PR. I've been working in IT company since 2019. So should I write from copr date 'employed' and leave end date blank?
2. My son (10 months) is a canadian citizen. One of the questions says if you are accompanying a canadian citizen. I should not be entering any details for him correct?
3. We are in Bhopal and nearest vac is delhi. Can I still send my application in an email to IRCC or I absolutely have to visit VAC?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Hetal
Hello everyone
Could you please help me with my queries?