+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time of PRTD application submitted electronically(by email)-VAC closed-INDIA

vendod

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
also pls tell me how many pages of the Consent Form are signed. Only the 2nd page we need to sign as we don't need biometrics.

and one courier form right?

Kitchener007

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
also pls tell me how many pages of the Consent Form are signed. Only the 2nd page we need to sign as we don't need biometrics.

Its a 11 digit number, no alphabets. I signed biometrics. I saw comple of videos on YouTube. They said to fill it up. Its just a consent that u are willing to give biometrics if needed.

Kitchener007

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
I
Its a 11 digit number, no alphabets. I signed biometrics. I saw comple of videos on YouTube. They said to fill it up. Its just a consent that u are willing to give biometrics if needed.
also sent 2 photographs just in case. Couldn’t get answers regarding photo, so i just sent two.

nitinvgarg

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017

I just now submitted the request for PRTD request via email. the acknowledgement email did not say anything on the consent form. I am assuming we do not need to send the consent form with the PRTD request. Please confirm.

vendod

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
I just now submitted the request for PRTD request via email. the acknowledgement email did not say anything on the consent form. I am assuming we do not need to send the consent form with the PRTD request. Please confirm.
Yes, we do not need to send any consent form along with the application.

This is when you submit your passport for stamping

NeedInfoFromHere

Mar 2, 2021
Have you received approval on your PRTD request? If yes, on what date you received approval. I am going to apply PRTD for my wife and daughter today(July 21st). By when I can expect approval/rejection on their PRTD Request?
Not yet, I am still waiting for that but last week I called IRCC they told me they can see it in my CIC profile and it is in progress.
As per someone on this channel, they are processing the application of May 2021

kris8646

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2016
File Transfer...
aug 01
Med's Done....
passed
Also I got AWB number sameday after 6 hrs of payment.
Will keep updating ad it goes.
Which city are you from? I paid the courier fee yesterday but still didn’t get any AWB number.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It doesn’t look like they meet their RO so they may only be considered for PRTD H&C which takes months.

nitinvgarg

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
It doesn’t look like they meet their RO so they may only be considered for PRTD H&C which takes months.
I meet the residency requirement at this point. It has been three years since we got PR and we have spend 50 days in Canada. We have 2 years available to spend the remaining 680 or so days.

I had raised two requests for PRTD since acknowledgement of the first request said we need to submit all blank and non-blank pages of all passports used in the last five years.
I then submitted second request which also included the scan of all passport pages--both expired and current.

Just recently, I saw their reply on the first request asking me to resubmit the scans of passport pages both expired and current. Should I reply to this email or do not reply and let them review the second request which has the details they are asking for. I see they have appended some kind of alphanumeric number to the email subject(same for both wife and daughter). I am assuming this to their case number specific to my application.
Should I respond on the first request or wait for them to review the second request?

Last edited: