+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time of PRTD application submitted electronically(by email)-VAC closed-INDIA

Kitchener007

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
if yours is PRTD then you do not need to fill biometrics. At least for my case, IRCC mentioned

You do not require biometrics for this application. This is a standard VAC question, but it
does not apply to your situation
Do we need to provide photos?!

saumya2712

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
I have still not received the email confirmation / payment link. Tried reaching out to vfs they are telling the same reason of high volume and asking to wait. Does anyone know what to do?

nitinvgarg

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Hello All, I am currently in India and in process to apply PRTD through email for my wife and daughter(they do not have PR cards). I would be able to apply for their PRTD before close of business Indian Standard time on 21st July. Can somebody confirm by when their PRTD application would be approved or rejected?

nitinvgarg

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Please Help, @canuck78 or anyone

Does anyone know how much time it takes to get a response(approved/rejected) on the PRTD application applied by sending an email? I applied on June 22nd
As VAC in India are open with limited services does it will expedite if I go to a VAC?
This is the first time I am applying for PRTD after getting CoPR. Thanks

TIA
Have you received approval on your PRTD request? If yes, on what date you received approval. I am going to apply PRTD for my wife and daughter today(July 21st). By when I can expect approval/rejection on their PRTD Request?

vendod

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Whoever received the payment link yesterday, are filled the form before 11 am 19th July. I did at 9.45 am on 19th

Today is a holiday so you might need to wait for one or two days

vendod

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
I feel something wrong then.

If I were you then I will wait until tomorrow afternoon then resubmit the form. don't submit immediately because duplicates cause different problem as they stated in the website