+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time of PRTD application submitted electronically(by email)-VAC closed-INDIA

suman aujla

Oct 6, 2020
Hello
I got my confirmation of pr in oct i applied for my pr card but haven’t received that yet
Iam in india right now
I wanna apply for prtd
Anyone please help me to explain how to apply for that
And what is Minimum 2 pieces of evidence demonstrating residency obligation me

nir_s

Jan 21, 2021
Hi Can someone tell me the current processing time of PRTD Applied via email from Mumbai?
I am planning to travel this week and I will be in India for 3 weeks.
Is there anything we can do to process it quickly?
Please share your experience. Thanks in advance

robal

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
I applied prtd in Sept. Online but till now no Response. Only acknowledgement..I wait for four months becz .I applied on H&C ground..But withing month aa jata hai

BrijeshPatra

Jul 7, 2020
After I received response from the IRCC to contact VFS for 2 way courier service, I had copied the entire contents of the IRCC's email in a .text file as awell as converted the email to PDF and attached both the PDF and .txt files in the email to PassportSubmission@vfshelpline.com. I didn't mention anything else in the email body. But got the below reply from VFS, can someone guide me what's the correct form?
"Further, we request you to attach the correct passport request letter for verification purpose."

Reactions: shashi_b

d13

Jun 9, 2020
If I am in Canada now and I leave Canada then Can I apply PRTD from India?? Because my pr card in process and I have to go india.anyone suggest please..I am confused what to do????

BrijeshPatra

Jul 7, 2020
Should we put "Courier & SMS form duly filled, Consent form duly filled" documents inside the envelope while sending the passport to VFS?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Can someone tell me the current processing time of PRTD Applied via email from Mumbai?
I am planning to travel this week and I will be in India for 3 weeks.
Is there anything we can do to process it quickly?
Please share your experience. Thanks in advance
That is a very tight timeline.

nir_s

Jan 21, 2021
PRTD Timeline for those looking for it. Thanks to everyone on this thread.

Application by Email: Feb 14 2021
Acknowledgement of Receipt: Feb 14, 2021
Passport Request: Feb 19, 2021
Two Way Courier Requested: Feb 19, 2021
Payment Link Received: Feb 23, 2021 (Completed payment same day)

Currently Waiting for AWB number. Any idea how much time it will take after the above step?

Aarnish

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
Hello Guys
I asked one of consultant in india regarding PRTD he said i can travel on WORK permit but i told him my status is changed as i recieved ecopr. Just want to confirm as if i travel to India i can PRTD RIGHT ? And do i need to provide any employment proof as i will be leaving my current job.

Kiara70

Feb 27, 2020
Hi,
I applied for prtd through covid email.
I sent the email on 21st Feb 2021 and received acknowledgement of receipt on 21st Feb 2021.
There was no application number in the receipt and it's been two weeks.
Is there a way to contact them about the status of the application and as I read, people are getting approved within a week, so with two weeks gone by, is it suspicious?

Also, I sent the email on sunday, would that pose a problem?

Thanks in advance.