+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time of PRTD application submitted electronically(by email)-VAC closed-INDIA

Shreenath2014

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2014
Med's Request
28-03-2014
Med's Done....
20-04-2014
Passport Req..
June 1, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 23, 2015
LANDED..........
In March 2016
Depends on your application. If It's a normal application and you have ties in Canada then 1 month. If file is on H&C then 2-3 months. Usually it's 1 month for lot of people.
It's gonna be very much a normal application.. have PR, meet RO.. just PR is in renewal and that's about it

rashid07

Feb 12, 2021
Then 1 month is normal timeline but as you know IRCC, leave some gap just to be on safe side.
Hi Guys, is there anyone here who applied on H&C grounds and got the travel document? I want to know if you were successful in getting the travel document and how long it took.

Hayer38

Dec 4, 2021
When you have sent complete PRTD application package through email what did you receive as a confirmation whether your email received or not?

Dec 5, 2021
I am in India because of some emergency and returning in two months. Can someone help me in applying PRTD online ? I have my eCOPR but dont have pr card.

smilealways

Jan 15, 2020
Hello everyone, I got my PRTD approved today. I'd like to thank everyone on this group for helping me clarify my doubts. Happy to answer any questions you might have from my experience.

Planning to book tickets as soon they're available in the next VBM phase to get the letter of authorization. Will keep this thread posted.
hi @
Dee92. Can you please help me with PRTD application.

1: I did receive my ECOPR on OCT 14TH while in Canada. The very next day I traveled to USA as I booked my flight to India few days ago.
During my approval of ECOPR I am not employed, I resigned my job in Canada as I had to go INDIA for an emergency surgery recommended by my family doctor in canada as well as India.

2: so now post-surgery I am willing to travel back canada by attending interviews & get a job before I arrive canada.

3: My question is: I am not sure what to enter in 14, 15 , 18 and 19 In IMM5524E as I stayed in Canada only 1 day after ECOPR and I am not employed.

Please help me guys.

Much Appreciated.

tomminad

Jun 18, 2017
Hello,

I am a permanent resident in Canada and I met the 730 residency within the last 5 years..I lost my pr card and my international passport in transit on my way back to my country. I applied for PRTD about 2 weeks ago, I explained in detailed how I misplaced my documents when I applied for PRTD.

I got this email today from the immigration.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

In order to be able to complete processing your application, please send:

· Copy of the biographic data page and all pages of valid passport (including blank pages). The validity on the passport should be at least 6 months.

· Copy of biographic data page and all pages of all previous passports (including blank pages) or travel documents used in the 5 years immediately preceding the application.

Wondering how to go about this.

Thanks!!

Vinnie_vini

Jan 29, 2021
My PRTD application timeline:
Email sent: November 28
Passport request: December 13
VFS payment link received: December 14
Received Bluedart awb: December 14
Dropped off Passport to Bluedart location: December 14
Delivered to VFS Delhi: December 16
Under process at IRCC: December 17
Counterfoil generated and passport dispatched: December 21

Dec 5, 2021
Can you please help me in application as i applied on 29th of Nov and still didnt get any reply. I think i must have made a mistake in application. Please help me with that.