+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time of online pnp non express entry

Chiz2019

Jan 2, 2020
Dear All,
For the online portal for PR non EE category.
Do we have to submit police clearance now since we are not sure of processing time.
Is it better to submit application and explain that we are trying to get these documents.

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
Dear All,
For the online portal for PR non EE category.
Do we have to submit police clearance now since we are not sure of processing time.
Is it better to submit application and explain that we are trying to get these documents.
As far as my knowledge goes we have to submit our application with all the documents in the checklist. If we cant get it for some reason we can attach explanation. Rest you can call and confirm from IRCC call Center to authentic information.

Reactions: Jerry1998

jeet patel

Oct 3, 2018
I submitted with application as well but if you're worried about validity or if you don't have it yet, you can submit without one and submit a webform later.

Jerry1998

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
If you're applying through PNP does your federal application get considered under Express Entry?
no, i don't think so, but the purpose of creating the online portal is to reduce the mail jams caused by paper-based. So, i would assume onlione application will be a bit faster than paper-based at least the mailing time will be reduced. As for the processing time, it probably will be the same( i could be wrong, so dont mark my words)

Reactions: Miracle2018

mycanada15

Dec 11, 2021
Hey guys,
So, I recently got nominated by Alberta through AINP. Then, I applied for my PR for both paper-based entry and online entry as well(in MAY, 07, since the online portal just opened a month ago). Afterwards, I went to check out the processing time for my paper-based application through non-express entry portal, which is around 21month .....However, I could not find out any useful information about the processing time for my online applications. Therefore, If any of you guys can provide a info on that, I will be much appreciated. Lastly, I hope everything went well for your PR applications. God speed.
nope, I would say we probably have to wait till the end of this year because this is a new portal,and it might take IRCC awhile to sort things out or it could just because of the pandemics
Hi,
I have few doubts regarding new online application for non express entry online PNP application for PR. Please clear my following doubts.
-While filling online Schedule A Background form (IMM 5669) and Supplementary Information your Travel (IMM 5562), it says write All names in English and your native language. Do we really need to write all names in our native language beside name in English? because background declaration form has names of father and mother also.
- Also can we upload digital photos or we need to scan physical paper photo and upload that file.
- do we need to upload back side of the photo.

Please help.
Thank You

Pufeck

Aug 19, 2021
Hi,
I have few doubts regarding new online application for non express entry online PNP application for PR. Please clear my following doubts.
-While filling online Schedule A Background form (IMM 5669) and Supplementary Information your Travel (IMM 5562), it says write All names in English and your native language. Do we really need to write all names in our native language beside name in English? because background declaration form has names of father and mother also.
- Also can we upload digital photos or we need to scan physical paper photo and upload that file.
- do we need to upload back side of the photo.

Please help.
Thank You
Here is what I did for the photo:
1. Upload scanned physical paper photo, both front and back sides
2. On the back side, ask your photographer to stamp it, write down your name and date of birth.

mycanada15

Dec 11, 2021
Thank You for reply. Do we still need to write name of all applicants in our language beside name in English in Background declaration online form?

Reactions: kene Nma

Shamshadkp

Jun 20, 2019
Hey guys,
So, I recently got nominated by Alberta through AINP. Then, I applied for my PR for both paper-based entry and online entry as well(in MAY, 07, since the online portal just opened a month ago). Afterwards, I went to check out the processing time for my paper-based application through non-express entry portal, which is around 21month .....However, I could not find out any useful information about the processing time for my online applications. Therefore, If any of you guys can provide a info on that, I will be much appreciated. Lastly, I hope everything went well for your PR applications. God speed.
Hello Jerry, any good-news on your application. Did u got AOR or any progress in online portal. I have submitted in august 5th still the status shows submitted